Is reagansghost an evince sock?

Let me be clear.......I didn't say all the mods were racist, I said/meant the site owner.

"It is the kind of degenerate racism that would never be allowed in a place of business, the public commons, or in most of our homes". And they all support the republican party which instills institutional racism. Which I fight against.

And I agree. Phantasmal is not racist.

"I personally would never allow degenerate racism to occur on any private property of mine".

Neither would I. You're ass would be gone faster than a blink of an eye. But since it's tolerated....might as well fight fire with fire. Why be civilized?

You can't really have serious discussions on this site, it's merely for entertainment.

The owner believes in free speech,whether its black racist or white racist!

I am absolutely a victim of the racist white mans oppression.

I don't fall for the white mans tricks. You want Blacks to think they aren't victims when they really are.

They are STILL victims of your racist BS.

Race card ,victim card,poor me card played

Let me be clear.......I didn't say all the mods were racist, I said/meant the site owner.

"It is the kind of degenerate racism that would never be allowed in a place of business, the public commons, or in most of our homes". And they all support the republican party which instills institutional racism. Which I fight against.

And I agree. Phantasmal is not racist.

"I personally would never allow degenerate racism to occur on any private property of mine".

Neither would I. You're ass would be gone faster than a blink of an eye. But since it's tolerated....might as well fight fire with fire. Why be civilized?

You can't really have serious discussions on this site, it's merely for entertainment.

You're a fucking idiot, if you believe that Damo is a racist; but then, your stupidity is so ingrained that you aren't able to think clearly.

YOU aren't and don't represent every white person.

I hate YOU and your kind......racist white men and women.

YOU think every white person is racist not me.

You also claim no blacks are racist.
You early said all Blacks and minorities should hate white people.
You're the racist sister not me!
Just because I think you're full of shit doesn't make me a racist!
Your hate for whites makes you a racist!

Mason why can't you leave that poor confused woman alone.:palm:

There were no death camps for blacks!

Where do you think the term lynching came from? They were free by government ruling, but that didn't stop oppression, lynchings, unwarranted executions, etc. I don't understand why you have these issues dealing in the plight of the black community. Something tells me you must have lived in a bad neighborhood or something, and have a bias. It's disturbing considering where you stand on other things.

Blacks sometimes hate whites, because of oppression, not race. Ask them if they'd feel the same about the whites going to France, or Denmark. You ask about thanks, but If someone burned down your house on purpose, would you say thank you if they paid for it? The only Whites, blacks should thank, are the ones that fight for them today. The one's calling out fellow whites, for their continued BS.

Where do you think the term lynching came from? They were free by government ruling, but that didn't stop oppression, lynchings, unwarranted executions, etc. I don't understand why you have these issues dealing in the plight of the black community. Something tells me you must have lived in a bad neighborhood or something, and have a bias. It's disturbing considering where you stand on other things.

I understand the Black situation,I also understand the Civil War.I have issues with this poster who justifies black hate for whites.
Claims there is no Black racism toward whites.
Racism is ,wrong whether black vs white,or white vs black.reality Blacks were brought to America for free labor.
Nazis hunted down Jews for extermination,millions were exterminated.Not the same as forced labor.

Blacks sometimes hate whites, because of oppression, not race. Ask them if they'd feel the same about the whites going to France, or Denmark. You ask about thanks, but If someone burned down your house on purpose, would you say thank you if they paid for it? The only Whites, blacks should thank, are the ones that fight for them today. The one's calling out fellow whites, for their continued BS.

Hate is never ok.It just justifies the other groups hate.

I understand the Black situation,I also understand the Civil War.I have issues with this poster who justifies black hate for whites.
Claims there is no Black racism toward whites.
Racism is ,wrong whether black vs white,or white vs black.reality Blacks were brought to America for free labor.
Nazis hunted down Jews for extermination,millions were exterminated.Not the same as forced labor.

plenty of black slaves were killed at the whim of their owners

Back