Is this even legal? Why is this allowed?

This isn’t about me KKkhristifan. It is about your perverse ideology that leads to this trash. I don’t even know this Honey Boo Boo you speak of.

But it is just your desperate attempts at drawing equivalence instead of just calling disgusting behavior disgusting.

Just admit you support it and move on. You are in good company

:rolleyes: Of course you don't. Her parents are ignorant righties and convicted sex offenders but you'll turn a blind eye.

It's ALL disgusting and you're disgusting for thinking otherwise. I defy you to cite any comment of mine on this forum where I support a "perverse ideology." I spoke out against it on the other thread and this thread, and don't pretend otherwise, you p.o.s. Unlike you, I don't look at child exploitation through a partisan lens.

How is that relevant to a discussion about men paying a child to dress as a girl and dance for them, mature masturbator?

I'll understand if you can't explain.

Now, let's see if Christiecrite chastises you for politicizing the subject.

Let's see you chastise IHA for starting an entire thread politicizing the subject, leggiecrite. Or does he get a pass because he's on your side (haha)?

:rolleyes: Of course you don't. Her parents are ignorant righties and convicted sex offenders but you'll turn a blind eye.

It's ALL disgusting and you're disgusting for thinking otherwise. I defy you to cite any comment of mine on this forum where I support a "perverse ideology." I spoke out against it on the other thread and this thread, and don't pretend otherwise, you p.o.s. Unlike you, I don't look at child exploitation through a partisan lens.

You are a leftist. By definition you support a perverse ideology that leads to this exhibition

No I don’t know what a honey boo boo is. Heard the term/name but don’t know what it is. You are obviously very in the know though

Pointing out your fallacy is just that

This wasn’t a “pageant”. This was exploitation of a young boy who doesn’t know better and pervy, AIDS riddled fag bots getting off on it. You support it

If you don’t know how these forums function then maybe you are dumber than I thought

And you're ten times as dumb if you think there's a difference between the bar and the pageant. They're both exploiting children; the pageant families are just less honest about it.

Do you think this is okay, you freak?

2cb91cdd6faa62466f20fbe20ba004fd--glitz-pageant-pageant-girls.jpg
484909-9cdf93036745d2738251d229119260d9.png
toddlers-and-tiaras21].gif
b6fatoddlers.jpg

You are a leftist. By definition you support a perverse ideology that leads to this exhibition

No I don’t know what a honey boo boo is. Heard the term/name but don’t know what it is. You are obviously very in the know though

Yes, I'm in the know because the scandal this family caused was all over the news you pretended to miss.

You are a rightist. By definition your head is up your nether regions.

And you're ten times as dumb if you think there's a difference between the bar and the pageant. They're both exploiting children; the pageant families are just less honest about it.

Did adult M E N tip those kids for writhing suggestively for them?

Answer, Christiecrite. :D

Disgusting

lactaciax750.jpg

Meet 8-Year-old drag queen Lactatia

A new 'girl' on the drag scene is making the other queens look geriatric by comparison. That would be Lactatia — a.k.a. Nemis Quinn Mélançon Golden, an 8-year-old who started getting into drag at the ripe old age of 7.

Encouraged by his supportive parents, Lactatia began taking voguing classes to perfect his art. Lactatia's public presence grew exponentially after he recently appeared at the Werq the World drag tour. RuPaul's Drag Race star Bianca del Rio invited Lactatia up to the stage and the younger queen charmed the dress off the older queen.

Later, Lactatia would perform in a voguing contest, wowing the crowd with his lithe moves. Looking like a living porcelain doll, Lactatia received a trophy as his parents beamed.

"Anyone can do what they want in life," Lactatia told LGBT in the City. "It doesn't matter what anyone else things. If you want to be a drag queen and your parents won't let you, you need new parents."

https://www.advocate.com/youth/2017/6/05/meet-8-year-old-drag-queen-lactatia

M E N in a bar (who likely had been drinking) paying a child to dance suggestively doesn't concern you, Christiecrite? :thinking:

Yes it does. Those M E N are P I G S. The tipping adds to the deviance but that deviance still exists without it. I doubt the poor kid knows the undercurrents here.

Yes it does. Those M E N are P I G S. The tipping adds to the deviance but that deviance still exists without it. I doubt the poor kid knows the undercurrents here.

First 'I Love America' posts this, ... then 'Legina' posts the same thing. Hmmmmmmm ....

Does anybody know if 'I Love America' and 'Legina' are the same person?

Coincidence?

:bigthink:

From his website: "Desmond Napoles (AKA Desmond is Amazing) is a performer, drag kid, awarded LGBTQ advocate, outspoken gay youth, editorial model, public speaker, founder of his own drag house, fashion designer, muse, and icon".

https://desmondisamazing.com

And the leftist Fake News media fawns over it:

Oh yeah all day long my Liberal Democrat granny sits and reads updates of this person.
uh...
not​

Do you think this is okay, you freak?

2cb91cdd6faa62466f20fbe20ba004fd--glitz-pageant-pageant-girls.jpg
484909-9cdf93036745d2738251d229119260d9.png
toddlers-and-tiaras21].gif
b6fatoddlers.jpg

You visit “Your Black World”

Let me ask you this. At any point are these girls dancing suggestively for a room full of men who are the handing them dollar bills?

This thread is not about pageants. You like every other leftist are just trying to divert attention away from this queer behavior you support.

KKKhristiefan: Look squirrel!!!!

I am not defending pageant moms, but this article isn’t about that. It is about this horrible behavior by queers and then kids parents

Can’t you ever comment on something that is negative for your side without going “yeah but”? Do you think bringing up pageants makes what happened to this boy better?

If you have a bug in your ass about pageants then start a thread about it. Stop trying to divert and distract.

Here's the latest...he's autistic, so mom maintains that the performances and videos are part of his "therapy"....(neither parent is employed=how are they supporting this "lifestyle"*...DRag is Not cheap., after all..what a very sad situation;()

Back