Is Webbway a racist who should be banned?

Should Webbway be banned?

• Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How is that possible? From what you said, you've been fixated on me the past week, all day long.

Fixated? You sure have an active imagine and a sense of worth far greater than your actual worth. When I come on the board I see who is posting. And you are always posting. All day. Pity you lack normal observation skills. But I understand your desperation in wanting my attention and affection. Sadly, you are a loser and will never amount to squat.

Fixated? You sure have an active imagine and a sense of worth far greater than your actual worth. When I come on the board I see who is posting. And you are always posting. All day. Pity you lack normal observation skills. But I understand your desperation in wanting my attention and affection. Sadly, you are a loser and will never amount to squat.

Is your 6 year old smart enough to use "imagination" rather than "imagine"? You aren't.

Is the 6 year old a horse, by any chance? Ask the horse to look up "always" and then compare the definition with your lie.

After your 6 year old paws the ground once for 'yes' and twice for 'no', explain where you got your knowledge of my actual worth.

Is your 6 year old smart enough to use "imagination" rather than "imagine"? You aren't.

Is the 6 year old a horse, by any chance? Ask the horse to look up "always" and then compare the definition with your lie.

After your 6 year old paws the ground once for 'yes' and twice for 'no', explain where you got your knowledge of my actual worth.

Again with the accusations of lying. Your irrational fear of people lying to you is likely a result of your habitual lying. You should try honesty, watch how your fear of people lying to you diminishes. Your desperate attempt at obtaining my affection and attention is noted. Sad, but noted. And FYI, my horses are smarter than you. Sad, but true.

Again with the accusations of lying. Your irrational fear of people lying to you is likely a result of your habitual lying. You should try honesty, watch how your fear of people lying to you diminishes. Your desperate attempt at obtaining my affection and attention is noted. Sad, but noted. And FYI, my horses are smarter than you. Sad, but true.

Again you fail to provide evidence of your baseless claims and repeat your impotent litany of lies.

You said your sense of self- worth is far greater than my actual worth.

You have no idea of my actual worth, do you?

Your ludicrous insinuation that anyone wants your affection is belied by the desperation in your words.

Thinking about it...we should send this thread to the government of Southern Sudan, the world's newest nation born from decades of civil war, as an inspirational exemplar of what could be possible in the future should they continue on the path to democratic nationhood.

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

I am a troll. I am a troll. I am a troll.

I am insecure and need Stallion's attention and affection.

Stallion has caught me in several lies. I am ashamed of my many lies.

I'm glad you finally gathered the courage to admit this. Good for you.

Those two and their love for second skimmings makes them quite compatible...

Oh, wow. A poster shows support for another poster and you make it into something obscene. Well, never said class was your strong suit. How much do you get for a B/J?

Oh, wow. A poster shows support for another poster and you make it into something obscene. Well, never said class was your strong suit. How much do you get for a B/J?

Are you wondering if you charge enough and are thinking of raising your rates?

Webbway is endowed with two qualities sadly lacking in the other JPP Teabaggers - honesty and courage.

He says what the rest of the Teabagging racists are thinking.

In the spirit of JPP Teabaggery, let's "burn one" for Webby!

05-Klan-Cross-Burning-mw-052690.jpg

You had to edit this comment? :rofl:

Yes, Tom, day after day I read your crap too... Funny how it works that way.

So, my phone, is better then yours :)

I don't wish to get into a willy waving contest with you. Suffice to say that the camera on the Motorola is inferior and it has an old version of Android.

Back