Is Webbway a racist who should be banned?

Should Webbway be banned?

• Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've researched this, with friends from the server side all the way down to direct account access to verify that nobody had accessed any accounts with any IP addresses that didn't belong to the account owner.

If there was ever a hacker they are better than me and my friend who works in internet security for a firm that contracts out to larger firms doing internet security... From the evidence I have seen it is my determination that it hasn't happened.

I took the accusations very seriously, and did my best to find any evidence that I could use in any way that actually proved the accusations. I like the people who felt aggrieved, although we do not agree politically, just as I liked those accused and wanted to know if I was too "trusting" of people I didn't know...

Christie, I am sorry that you don't think I took it seriously or tried, but I did. I cannot let this infect this board again any more than the disgusting stuff about kids. If you want to insult fight with ID and usaloyal do it in the War Zone, if you want to accuse them of stuff do, but content from PMs or off-board communication is not copacetic.

Thank you

I've researched this, with friends from the server side all the way down to direct account access to verify that nobody had accessed any accounts with any IP addresses that didn't belong to the account owner.

If there was ever a hacker they are better than me and my friend who works in internet security for a firm that contracts out to larger firms doing internet security... From the evidence I have seen it is my determination that it hasn't happened.

I took the accusations very seriously, and did my best to find any evidence that I could use in any way that actually proved the accusations. I like the people who felt aggrieved, although we do not agree politically, just as I liked those accused and wanted to know if I was too "trusting" of people I didn't know...

Christie, I am sorry that you don't think I took it seriously or tried, but I did. I cannot let this infect this board again any more than the disgusting stuff about kids. If you want to insult fight with ID and usaloyal do it in the War Zone, if you want to accuse them of stuff do, but content from PMs or off-board communication is not copacetic.

Thank you

Copacetic. Thanks for teaching me a new word - well fairly new. First recorded use was 1919. It is a uniquely North American word.

Come on now Loyal... Smart phone- dumb bitch- they just don't really go together. Can we all say oxymoron?

Moron = mentally retarded
Ox = well...ox but usually referred to as a cow.
The 'Y'? probably the adjectival suffix meaning like.
Like a mentally retarded cow. I'm sure you didn't mean such a mean insult to your curled lip, pebble-kicking friend, although I can't for the life of me think of anyone else to whom it would apply. Certainly not the object of much of your childish ire.

You come back after a good night's sleep to find we have been taken over by News Internationals.

This place gets stranger every day.

Thank you

I'm sorry you were unable to find the glitch in the system. However, there is NO WAY my email comments appeared anywhere except in private communications. My comments to Frog were too specific to be attributed to anything except knowledge gleaned from reading private communications. Logic alone will tell you that if I planted phony info about my hair in high school or someone drinking a specific brand of vodka, and these very same words appear in somebody's taunts, then said person had access to that info. As you know I'm not talking about the endless variations of fat and ugly that appear regularly. I'm talking about the very explicit comments, which were deliberately created to draw out the culprit. Perhaps your computer security friend can explain how the above might happen, because my own security contacts have no explanation except for clairvoyance or breaking in.

I didn't join this board to fight with those two, and neither did the others from AOL. However, it has to be evident that they continue to stir the pot whether or not I (we) respond. You only have to pull up and read all threads from the two and you'll see who's comments are vicious, mean-spirited and designed to agitate. We are all fed up with the nastiness.

I appreciate everything you've done about this but as far as I'm concerned, if a computer system can be created it can also be hacked into. We hear about it everyday in the news, such as the guy who got into Palin's email, Bradley Manning, Rupert Murdoch.

Once more I will do my best to ignore those two. But I will notify you if and when their taunts again suggest that they are privy to information from my account on this forum.

I'm sorry you were unable to find the glitch in the system. However, there is NO WAY my email comments appeared anywhere except in private communications. My comments to Frog were too specific to be attributed to anything except knowledge gleaned from reading private communications. Logic alone will tell you that if I planted phony info about my hair in high school or someone drinking a specific brand of vodka, and these very same words appear in somebody's taunts, then said person had access to that info. As you know I'm not talking about the endless variations of fat and ugly that appear regularly. I'm talking about the very explicit comments, which were deliberately created to draw out the culprit. Perhaps your computer security friend can explain how the above might happen, because my own security contacts have no explanation except for clairvoyance or breaking in.

I didn't join this board to fight with those two, and neither did the others from AOL. However, it has to be evident that they continue to stir the pot whether or not I (we) respond. You only have to pull up and read all threads from the two and you'll see who's comments are vicious, mean-spirited and designed to agitate. We are all fed up with the nastiness.

I appreciate everything you've done about this but as far as I'm concerned, if a computer system can be created it can also be hacked into. We hear about it everyday in the news, such as the guy who got into Palin's email, Bradley Manning, Rupert Murdoch.

Once more I will do my best to ignore those two. But I will notify you if and when their taunts again suggest that they are privy to information from my account on this forum.

Blah blah blah "hacked" blah blah blah "hacked" get a new schtick already you dumb bitch~ Throwing spaghetti at your wall and watching what sticks has always been entertaining- You and Tom used Google to find shit and drop it on the board as well- in point of fact it was you two who started the game- just because we are so much better at it then you miss vodka breath, is no reason to be to frazzled and unbridled with your rage :D

*winker stinkers*

HORSESHIT and excuse the double entendre /sarcasm.

Blah blah blah "hacked" blah blah blah "hacked" get a new schtick already you dumb bitch~ Throwing spaghetti at your wall and watching what sticks has always been entertaining- You and Tom used Google to find shit and drop it on the board as well- in point of fact it was you two who started the game- just because we are so much better at it then you miss vodka breath, is no reason to be to frazzled and unbridled with your rage :D

*winker stinkers*

You can't call nobody a "dumb bitch", you dumb bitch. Isn't that a picture of you, in front of an ancient CRT, with your retro Mariette Hartley hairdo? Bitch, you about stupid. If the moderation allows you to abuse and to troll, unhindered, then this forum ain't about shit. Always some right wingnuts, that haven't the first clue about debate, ready willing and able to launch into ad hominem attacks, because the elevator doesn't go to the top floor. Vodka breath? Better than MD 20/20 breath.

*winker stinkers*

Couldn't wait to get on and see what's happening, huh! Shows how much you don't care.

Our entertainment is in watching you desperately try to spin away from the comments that damn you. I don't believe either of you explained how you came to make those particular remarks, did you, and it's not about throwing spaghetti at the wall. I know what you did. You know what you did. And you know that I know.

So piss off you foul, vindictive conasse. And I mean that in the kindest way possible. :D

And here you are AGAIN, desperate to see what's going on instead of enjoying your weekend away. Guilty conscience much?

Having my morning walk and stopped for a cup of coffee. Thanks for your concern. Lake tahoe is bee-you-tee-full. Ever been? Now do try and calm down sweetcheeks and stop hating on me for having a smart phone. You think I wouldn't check back? Even you're smarter than that!

You can't call nobody a "dumb bitch", you dumb bitch. Isn't that a picture of you, in front of an ancient CRT, with your retro Mariette Hartley hairdo? Bitch, you about stupid. If the moderation allows you to abuse and to troll, unhindered, then this forum ain't about shit. Always some right wingnuts, that haven't the first clue about debate, ready willing and able to launch into ad hominem attacks, because the elevator doesn't go to the top floor. Vodka breath? Better than MD 20/20 breath.

Didn't take you long to figure them out, did it! They pull their crap on all liberal posters here and that's ALL in capital letters.

There are some intelligent conservative and libertarian people here but those two aren't representative. In fact, they're the dregs at the bottom of the barrel.

Didn't take you long to figure them out, did it! They pull their crap on all liberal posters here and that's ALL in capital letters.

There are some intelligent conservative and libertarian people here but those two aren't representative. In fact, they're the dregs at the bottom of the barrel.

And they have the nerve to point fingers at people, who are better educated, and more sophisticated that they could imagine being. Racist, racist, libtard, n-word, Messiah lover, is all they know.
Yeah, but I can wax philosophical about most any topic...and I know a little about a lot. These bitches can't even spell while wiping their asses.

Couldn't wait to get on and see what's happening, huh! Shows how much you don't care.

Our entertainment is in watching you desperately try to spin away from the comments that damn you. I don't believe either of you explained how you came to make those particular remarks, did you, and it's not about throwing spaghetti at the wall. I know what you did. You know what you did. And you know that I know.

So piss off you foul, vindictive conasse. And I mean that in the kindest way possible. :D

Yeah...couldn't wait to see how quick you got on this shit this morning and took your lumps sniffie...and please next time you want to stick that pointed old schnazz up my ass make sure you can back up your hacking spew. Now let me just say in all earnestness ...have a nice day, cunt :D

*winker stinkers*​

And they have the nerve to point fingers at people, who are better educated, and more sophisticated that they could imagine being. Racist, racist, libtard, n-word, Messiah lover, is all they know.
Yeah, but I can wax philosophical about most any topic...and I know a little about a lot. These bitches can't even spell while wiping their asses.

I hope they don't put you off. I don't know everything about anything but I do recognize good writing when I see it, and your's is terrific. It's always a pleasure to read someone who uses clear concise language, and the sense of humor is a bonus. :)

Yeah...couldn't wait to see how quick you got on this shit this morning and took your lumps sniffie...and please next time you want to stick that pointed old schnazz up my ass make sure you can back up your hacking spew. Now let me just say in all earnestness ...have a nice day, cunt :D

*winker stinkers*​

You're welcome. It is entertaining to see how you and usskank timed your entrances within a few minutes of each other. I guess the best defense is a good offense.

You're welcome. It is entertaining to see how you and usskank timed your entrances within a few minutes of each other. I guess the best defense is a good offense.

Yeah well, we are friends after all... kiss kiss sniffie :D

Don't be such a hater...keep trolling and maybe you can find a friend or two~

Yeah well, we are friends after all... kiss kiss sniffie :D

Don't be such a hater...keep trolling and maybe you can find a friend or two~

Keep trying, dear, and eventually you may be able to bump your friends list up to my level. Although anybody who's followed this little love fest is probably thinking twice about letting you have access to their site. :loveu:

I hope they don't put you off. I don't know everything about anything but I do recognize good writing when I see it, and your's is terrific. It's always a pleasure to read someone who uses clear concise language, and the sense of humor is a bonus. :)

Christie, not on your life. And I hope they don't put you off from me. Every forum that I have been on, the white right wingnuts have accused me of blatant racism. And I assure them nothing could be further from the truth. My mother didn't raise me to be that way....although she had good reason to be that way, but she was a saint. Because I so despise the right, conservatives, Republicans, and baggers, and fake Christians, I rail when they offer up their feeble positions and their belief that the only way is their way. I believe in "live and let live". They don't. They wanna be up in my bedroom, in my finances, messing with my Medicare, that I paid into....for darn near 25 years. Social Security isn't an entitlement...it's paid for out of your salary. A fact lost on them.
I'm confident that no matter how bad things get, that there is no one on the right that can successfully challenge Barack Obama. And if folks could just get past the race thing, they would see, that he is not doing that bad of a job. He cares more about the middle class and the poor than does the right. And that's the God's honest truth. And reason enough to re-elect him.
Thank you for your kind words. I never thought that I could write. I wrote poems, some of which became songs. And one day, somebody told me I was good. Then I knew. Love ya.

Back