Is Webbway a racist who should be banned?

Should Webbway be banned?

• Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes, this old hacking shit has been recycled one too many times--- let Damo see she is posting PM's in an attempt to stir the old pot yet again~

I'm not posting PMs you incredibly dumb bitch. I'm posting emails from other sites, and usskank's comments from threads.

Btw, the stuff about vodka was planted also. :D

So get your shit straight then- your shrill accusations of hacking are as old and tired as you are bitch

christiefan915----Shar-pei doesn't want to face the fact that she's going to be outed for quoting from PMs. Information that was specifically inserted to goad her into her snide comments, for which she took the bait hook, line and sinker.

Yeah I feel so frenzied... When you get into melt down mode hag-you really do the full saggy assed monte eh? :mun:

Desperate, and it shows. I'm not the one who's desperately whining to Damo to make it all go away.

Btw, you ever get the fat sucked out of those larger-than-life batwings?

my-underarm.jpg

Desperate, and it shows. I'm not the one who's desperately whining to Damo to make it all go away.

my-underarm.jpg

Yes. Since my last post at 4:27 pm, you've made 4 posts. I've made this one. I see you're cool, calm and collected.

As the Millenial Generation's most technologically inept member, I must say that all this talk of hacking is making me jealous...

Take note that my starting post read "she's going to be outed for quoting from PMs".

The only people talking about hacking are the skanks.

Take note that my starting post read "she's going to be outed for quoting from PMs".

The only people talking about hacking are the skanks.

No no- you posted supposed email where you are asking Tom about hacking...but I digress bitch- How would one read another posters PM's without hacking into their accounts? <rhetorical question>

You couldn't get any mileage out of zappas melt-down so you are now creating another soapbox, that as I said earlier, is as old and worn out as you are ms vodka breath.

my-underarm.jpg

You know I look good sniffie- You also know, that I know, you look like a skanky old hag *smoochie smoochies*

Ugh...
Posts about PM and e-mail content have been deleted....

This stuff gets too much. Clearly people don't quite understand. These kind of posts go first in the War Zone, second they do not include mentioning PMs or their content.

Back