Is Webbway a racist who should be banned?

Should Webbway be banned?

• Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hence my throwing of the 'N word' in the Whitehouse jibe. Words are at once beautiful and dangerous. One must always guard against their misuse. So when one of these rednecks (they dont like that) refers to Obama as Barack Hussein Obama, or questions his birthplace of calls him anti American they are, in fact thinking of the 'N' in the Whitehouse. They dont understand that most of us know exactly what evil thoughts rattle around in their empty skulls. Midcan 5 has a good piece on the use of language. If you haven't, you should read it.

Midcan has never once written anything worth reading, and probably never will. He has started some epic threads, but his contributions were minimal.

She is probably shooting craps in Lake Tahoe, having finished shooting crap here.

Shar-pei doesn't want to face the fact that she's going to be outed for quoting from PMs. Information that was specifically inserted to goad her into her snide comments, for which she took the bait hook, line and sinker.

Shar-pei doesn't want to face the fact that she's going to be outed for quoting from PMs. Information that was specifically inserted to goad her into her snide comments, for which she took the bait hook, line and sinker.

Is it over yet? Oh good!

Now take your hand out of your pants, adjust your glasses, and wipe the spittle from your chin.

Is it over yet? Oh good!

Now take your hand out of your pants, adjust your glasses, and wipe the spittle from your chin.

Your arrogance trumped your stupidity. Apparently you thought I'd never bring it out so you were comfortable with your endless snide comments.

Go to Tahoe while I fill in all the others. You can try and defend yourself later but it'll be impossible.

Your arrogance trumped your stupidity. Apparently you thought I'd never bring it out so you were comfortable with your endless snide comments.

Go to Tahoe while I fill in all the others. You can try and defend yourself later but it'll be impossible.

Like I said Christie. Bring it on.

Frog email dated 1-5-11: I still wonder why they go to such great lengths to find out information on all of us. It just convinces me that they have some form of mental illness.

Christie response dated 1-5-11: You know those hair comments they're always making? I'm going to post some personal stuff to you and tell you something I did to my hair in high school.

usskank post of 1-14-11: Is this pic of you on the left back when you dyed your hair in highschool? The glasses look similar.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?30374-No-offence-meant./page3

Your turn.

Prove I was in your pms. I give Damo full authority to run my account and to do anything in the background he needs to do to demonstrate you're psychotic. I will write him now and give him permission. I will ask that he copy you on any response.

You lay the guantlet down and you better have proof.

Prove I was in your pms. I give Damo full authority to run my account and to do anything in the background he needs to do to demonstrate you're psychotic. I will write him now and give him permission. I will ask that he copy you on any response.

You lay the guantlet down and you better have proof.

Oh I have proof. Months and months and files and dates and times of proof.

More to come...

Oh I have proof. Months and months and files and dates and times of proof.

More to come...

I have written Damo and copied you. I have given him full access to my account to research your accusations. I have also agreed to do anything I can from my end to enable him to access my account and uncover anything he likes about me being in anyone's pms or account.

That will be the only proof that will make your lies true.

Christie email to Frog 1-5-11: I got a response from Tom about the hacking and it was non-committal. He told me to download malware and change my password more often. You can tell Darla when you talk to her.

usskank post 1-14-11: Doubt away. My virus alert doesn't go off for nothing, and quite frankly, Doorla, Christie, and Foggy have some serious concerns about your abilities to detect a computer fart, much less a virus.

Just sayin'....

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?30387-Don-t-Click-On-Tom-s-Links!&highlight=virus

I have written Damo and copied you. I have given him full access to my account to research your accusations. I have also agreed to do anything I can from my end to enable him to access my account and uncover anything he likes about me being in anyone's pms or account.

That will be the only proof that will make your lies true.

But we're not talking about your account skank, we're talking about my account and Frog's account. So you can stow the righteous indignation, you lying bitch.

2. PMs are Private Messages, they will remain Private... This will be strictly adhered to by all involved on this board. We cannot access anybody's PMs and we don't plan on acquiring the ability to do so. The only reason we would access another's PMs would be if we were required to by law, or if they are reported by the recipient using the reporting function which will place the PM in an area readable by the Admin Team. Reputation comments are not PMs and should be treated as any publicly accessible information.

Back