Is Webbway a racist who should be banned?

Should Webbway be banned?

• Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't call for his banning based on one post, he has never posted anything other than nasty virulent hate posts. I hope you don't feel honour bound to support him because he comes from California. The reference to context is going back to the days when you were still relatively civil on the AOL board.

You support your piece of shit and he posts vile stuff in my opinion every time he posts. The nigger comments have been more than one post Tommy, so save the histrionics for your pals who swallow your crap.

Sometimes Webb is funny. Sometimes he says stuff that pisses people off. I see no difference between the stuff you turn a blind eye to. I admit I turn a blind eye to it. I just say out loud what practically everyone here does. You're just a hypocrite is all.

The reality is if he's giving liberal assholes hell, it's fine by me. If you're going to whine about me giving him the pass, I am going to point out your very own hypocrisies with the posters you give the pass.

You see? That's how it works. You don't like that? "Tough titties" said the kitty when the milk turned sour.

You support your piece of shit and he posts vile stuff in my opinion every time he posts. The nigger comments have been more than one post Tommy, so save the histrionics for your pals who swallow your crap.

Sometimes Webb is funny. Sometimes he says stuff that pisses people off. I see no difference between the stuff you turn a blind eye to. I admit I turn a blind eye to it. I just say out loud what practically everyone here does. You're just a hypocrite is all.

The reality is if he's giving liberal assholes hell, it's fine by me. If you're going to whine about me giving him the pass, I am going to point out your very own hypocrisies with the posters you give the pass.

You see? That's how it works. You don't like that? "Tough titties" said the kitty when the milk turned sour.

The trouble with you is that, unlike most other posters, you can't just say I disagree and leave it like that.

The trouble with you is that, unlike most other posters, you can't just say I disagree and leave it like that.

Aww Tom! Is someone upstaging your soapbox moment? This coming from the guy who lives here during the day, practically all day long, 5 days a week when you're not "on holiday"?

You have to learn to share Tommy. You don't get all the graham crackers!

Then why would you be so cavalier, suggesting that Obama be known as "the n-word in the WH"?

I think we have two (or more) definitions of the word 'racism'. If I say 'all chinese are lazy little cheats' for example, that is racist. I am judging the character attributes of a single race and excluding other lazy cheats.
If I say, 'I hate Arabs', I am being racist.
What you describe is much deeper and much blacker than that. You are describing a mostly American phenomenon which many non-Americans can only watch and wonder at. When I see a black man I see a man whose ethnicity is African. How he got to where he is is of little or no consequence. He might have been expelled by Idi Amin, or fled the regime of Mugabe or he might have come from the West Indies after the war when we encouraged immigration due to a labour shortage.
He might be a student or an ex student who has decided to stay and ply his trade, he might be Ghanaian, Nigerian, South African, anything. I see him as a visitor to my house and I make him welcome.
What I do NOT see is a man carrying the burden of slavery. I do NOT see a man with whom I have to behave in a particular way, with whom I must watch my 'p's and 'q's any more than with anyone else.
My own dislikes are pretty well limited to lying and cheating and liars and cheats come in all hues.

I think we have two (or more) definitions of the word 'racism'. If I say 'all chinese are lazy little cheats' for example, that is racist. I am judging the character attributes of a single race and excluding other lazy cheats.
If I say, 'I hate Arabs', I am being racist.
What you describe is much deeper and much blacker than that. You are describing a mostly American phenomenon which many non-Americans can only watch and wonder at. When I see a black man I see a man whose ethnicity is African. How he got to where he is is of little or no consequence. He might have been expelled by Idi Amin, or fled the regime of Mugabe or he might have come from the West Indies after the war when we encouraged immigration due to a labour shortage.
He might be a student or an ex student who has decided to stay and ply his trade, he might be Ghanaian, Nigerian, South African, anything. I see him as a visitor to my house and I make him welcome.
What I do NOT see is a man carrying the burden of slavery. I do NOT see a man with whom I have to behave in a particular way, with whom I must watch my 'p's and 'q's any more than with anyone else.
My own dislikes are pretty well limited to lying and cheating and liars and cheats come in all hues.

Racism is racism...and there is only one definition. It's using race to justify maltreatment and segregation.

I submit that he has is an arrogant racist bastard who has no place on this forum, how say you?

I'm late again.

Webway is my friend.

I can think of many others here who should be kicked before him/her. (I assume Webway is a male though)

You're being a bully!

Ignore him if he offends you!

Being much buzzed right now should show my most inner self on this issue.

I'm late again.

Webway is my friend.

I can think of many others here who should be kicked before him/her. (I assume Webway is a male though)

You're being a bully!

Ignore him if he offends you!

Being much buzzed right now should show my most inner self on this issue.

Sorry, but there is no defense for Webbway and his racism. You should pick your friends more wisely.

Racism is racism...and there is only one definition. It's using race to justify maltreatment and segregation.

But you have already indicated that the racism I experience here and the racism that you experience are different so I do think there are slightly different aspects. You would not accept that the blatant racism shown towards white people here in Hong Kong is similar to the racism shown towards black people in America. But you also say '.. to 'justify maltreatment AND segregation'. They are different. I suffer (although 'suffer' is the wrong word really) from segregation, both intitutionalised and personal but I do not suffer from maltreatment. Indeed I 'suffer' from the reverse almost. I can always get a seat in a restaurant, but no one will ever give up their seat on a train (even when, a few years ago, I walked with crutches after ripping my achilles tendon). The other day several people on the train preferred to stand rather than sit next to me (and I had showered I promise!), but it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
Once again it must be said that America is NOT a reflection of the world. American politics is nothing like the rest of the world and American racism is, I would submit, nothing like that in the rest of the world. Have you ever lived outside America?

Sorry, but there is no defense for Webbway and his racism. You should pick your friends more wisely.

Well,,,

I have maybe 4, or 5, 6, or so friends here, and you're one of them. Which makes what you say worth something to me.

Please help me understand what I've missed.

I value your opinion.

And any pictures of half naked babes you might want to post.

You always seem to have great taste.

That said, what have I missed on Webway?

Well,,,

I have maybe 4, or 5, 6, or so friends here, and you're one of them. Which makes what you say worth something to me.

Please help me understand what I've missed.

I value your opinion.

And any pictures of half naked babes you might want to post.

You always seem to have great taste.

That said, what have I missed on Webway?

90% of what he posts is purposeful and deliberate racism. Sometimes its subtle, but often its not. Its really quite disturbing. Here is an example of some recent posts:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...wegian-word-for-Teabagger&p=840452#post840452

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ches-mom-with-service-dog&p=840271#post840271

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...igrant-reporter-s-license&p=840262#post840262

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...longer-in-prison-than-out&p=837181#post837181

Thanks, btw! :clink:

27jun42-pool-hottie.jpg

lol @ people not thinking webbay is a racist. I am pretty sure he's posted pictures of obama with a bone through his nose in a grass skirt.

Back