Is Webbway a racist who should be banned?

Should Webbway be banned?

• Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Poet has groaned me again, irony is not his strong suit.

Yeah, and intellect doesn't seem to be your strong suit. Obama has long been referred to as "the n-word in the WH", so you'd be a couple of days late....and given your propensity to be clueless about American pejoratives...sometimes it's better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

yeah...we get it...you and tom think it is funny to call obama a nigger. it is ok to call obama a nigger when bashing republicans....we get it.

I'm sure you can post my exact words showing I think it's funny, so I'm waiting.

it is not just my opinion they are one and the same. if you want to believe otherwise, despite the fact they post identical, go for it. if you actually looked at LEGION TROLL's posts, you would see Legion Troll italicized and it is my understanding that was put there by mods when they were tired of him a few months ago....beefy i believe. he labeled mojo as legion etc....having someone in IA does not mean i can't talk about them. it simply means i don't have to look at his spam. however, i still have to wade through hundreds of ignore posts just to get to the subject matter in most threads.

Yeah, I get it. The rules are different for you. You can put someone on IA and still talk about them, but the rest of us are supposed to STFU. You're really not serious about your complaints.

Funny, Legion Troll is groaning me and the other liberals too many times to count, but he/she's thanking scum like webbway for his bigotry. He/she is also thanking the other conservatives for their input. Sort of flies in the face of your contention that I'm giving a pass to a liberal, doesn't it.

my point about tom was using irony as debate. and what is hilarious is that you can't figure out such simple concepts. you want to ban speech you don't agree with.

I already stated I considered the poll a symbolic measure of protesting someone's bigotry but you can pretend you didn't see it.

you don't like the first amendment, though it doesn't apply here. and that is weird.

This is just insane. And you wonder why you get flack.

i'm not pissed tom started this thread, i think it is ridiculous that your comment didn't get the attention he thought needed so he had to whine and make this thread.

More crazy talk. Seriously, are you having a breakdown? What does YOUR poll say about you? Poll: Which troll do you dislike?

that fact you and tom believe he should be banned says MORE about you both than you realize. if you really don't like it here, then leave.

If you don't like what I'm saying, why don't you put me on IA? In fact, put all the libs on IA, and don't refer to them anymore. That ought to cut down your number of posts by orders of magnitude.

Last edited:
Yeah, and intellect doesn't seem to be your strong suit. Obama has long been referred to as "the n-word in the WH", so you'd be a couple of days late....and given your propensity to be clueless about American pejoratives...sometimes it's better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

How witless can you be? I was the one who started this poll about Webbway, a genuine dyed in the wool racist, in the first place.

I'm sure you can post my exact words showing I think it's funny, so I'm waiting.

Yeah, I get it. The rules are different for you. You can put someone on IA and still talk about them, but the rest of us are supposed to STFU. You're really not serious about your complaints.

Funny, Legion Troll is groaning me and the other liberals too many times to count, but he/she's thanking scum like webbway for his bigotry. He/she is also thanking the other conservatives for their input. Sort of flies in the face of your contention that I'm giving a pass to a liberal, doesn't it.

I already stated I considered the poll a symbolic measure of protesting someone's bigotry but you can pretend you didn't see it.

This is just insane. And you wonder why you get flack.

More crazy talk. Seriously, are you having a breakdown? What does YOUR poll say about you? Poll: Which troll do you dislike?

If you don't like what I'm saying, why don't you put me on IA? In fact, put all the libs on IA, and don't refer to them anymore. That ought to cut down your number of posts by orders of magnitude.

my lord, you are completely losing it. i am not the one bitching about BANNING someone because i don't like their speech, so why would i put you or any other liberal on ignore? i only put spammers on ignore or a poster whom i can't even have rational conversation with, so i let them cool their jets. why in the world you would even talk about me putting anyone on ignore shows a complete lack of understanding about what has been said. it is clear you're overwhelmed and incapable of making any sense.

you DEFENDED kenneth's use of the word nigger as a SPOOF...tom said it was funny and you sure didn't disagree with him. fact is, you DEFEND kenneth calling obama a nigger, yet, you want WW banned for the similiar type racism.

my poll has NOTHING to do with this thread and BANNING people. my poll was a joke idiot. any rational person who isn't experiencing a meltdown could see that putting legion troll 10 times as the only choice necessarily means the poll is NOT serious. good lord christie. you're really worked up and extremely angry about something and i find it hard to believe it is this board or my posts. like i said, if you don't like this board and its free speech, feel free to leave.

kindly cite where i said everyone else needs to STFU if they put someone on ignore. i never said that. just more christie lies when she starts losing.

the bottom line is this. you have lied that i defended WW, when in fact i defended speech and you have yet to apologize for that lie. now, you're lying that i said others should STFU. get a grip, this is not personal, this is about whether you believe this board should allow certain speech. thats it. anything more is just your personal issues projecting out.

my lord, you are completely losing it. i am not the one bitching about BANNING someone because i don't like their speech, so why would i put you or any other liberal on ignore? i only put spammers on ignore or a poster whom i can't even have rational conversation with, so i let them cool their jets. why in the world you would even talk about me putting anyone on ignore shows a complete lack of understanding about what has been said. it is clear you're overwhelmed and incapable of making any sense.

you DEFENDED kenneth's use of the word nigger as a SPOOF...tom said it was funny and you sure didn't disagree with him. fact is, you DEFEND kenneth calling obama a nigger, yet, you want WW banned for the similiar type racism.

my poll has NOTHING to do with this thread and BANNING people. my poll was a joke idiot. any rational person who isn't experiencing a meltdown could see that putting legion troll 10 times as the only choice necessarily means the poll is NOT serious. good lord christie. you're really worked up and extremely angry about something and i find it hard to believe it is this board or my posts. like i said, if you don't like this board and its free speech, feel free to leave.

kindly cite where i said everyone else needs to STFU if they put someone on ignore. i never said that. just more christie lies when she starts losing.

the bottom line is this. you have lied that i defended WW, when in fact i defended speech and you have yet to apologize for that lie. now, you're lying that i said others should STFU. get a grip, this is not personal, this is about whether you believe this board should allow certain speech. thats it. anything more is just your personal issues projecting out.

Holy shit, that charisma bypass op really worked for you.

Go take a Seroquel. You're heading into terminal looniness.

Go take a Seroquel. You're heading into terminal looniness.

really good response to facts....when caught in lies...claim the other person is loony...i knew you couldn't back up your claims (read lies), it is how you end every single debate with me. you can't rationally conduct a conversation without experiencing a meltdown, so you run away from facts and truth and resort this crap.

too much for you to handle

:)

Back