Islamic Caliphate

Oh worldwide, perhaps. But this seems to be USA Christians against all the Muslims of the world. That was my poorly stated intent.
Apologies.

Dixie says:

"Following the invasion of Afghanistan, the radical Islamofascists revived their calls for a new Caliphate, and have fostered great support among fellow Muslims, who would benefit from a powerful governmental entity, such as the Caliphate."

That is a false statement. Wahabbism has very few followers throughout the Islamic world. We can minimize the attractiveness of that philosophy going forward - not by invading and conquering oil rich arab countries - but by working with arab and muslim nations to constructively solve the palestinian problem and by working to address the socioeconomic inequities that continue to plague the region.

A small group of muslims wants to harm us. We only make their numbers grow when we cause harm to innocent muslims - and our war in Iraq has done precisely that.

As I have said many times before, if we want to get muslims to STOP wanting to kill us, we need to find a better path than killing muslims unless we are prepared to kill ALL of them.

Has anyone ever noticed, Maine is the only one who ever refers to the terrorist radical Islamists as "wahabbists"? This is because, in Maines simple mind, this small fractional group of radicals, is the entire problem with radical Islamic terror. If that were the case, it seems more people would be calling them the Wahabbist Terrorists, we'd have Frontline reporting on the dangers of the Wahabbists, Bush would be saying, you are either with us or with the Wahabbists. Those things are not being said, in fact, Maine is the only idiot on the planet, stupid enough to try and isolate all international Islamic terrorism under the umbrella of Wahabbism.

We can minimize the attractiveness of that philosophy going forward - not by invading and conquering oil rich arab countries - but by working with arab and muslim nations to constructively solve the palestinian problem and by working to address the socioeconomic inequities that continue to plague the region.

What the fuck does "going forward" mean? Solve the palestenian problem? You mean, like supporting a 'two-state solution' as the United States has promoted for the past 30 years? What continues to 'plague the region' are palestinians who want to strap bombs to themselves and blow up some jews.

A small group of muslims wants to harm us. We only make their numbers grow when we cause harm to innocent muslims - and our war in Iraq has done precisely that.

A small number, in comparison to ALL Muslims, I agree. Their numbers were growing long before we ever killed the first Muslim, innocent or otherwise. When they wiped out 3,000 innocent American citizens, we didn't have a single boot on the soil of Iraq.

As I have said many times before, if we want to get muslims to STOP wanting to kill us, we need to find a better path than killing muslims unless we are prepared to kill ALL of them.

The Muslims who are killing us, are not interested in what "path" we find. The only "path" they care for us to find, is the one to hell for all eternity. They want us DEAD! They are not interested in negotiating with us, they are not interested in Democrat speeches with platitudes and empty words, they want us to all be DEAD and gone from their world. This isn't some tit-for-tat game they are playing, where we can stop doing it to them, and they will stop doing it to us. That is applying backward western logic to something completely different. They are on a religious mission to cleanse the planet of the Infidel and Jew, and they don't give a shit what you offer them, unless it's your own death.

Has anyone ever noticed, Maine is the only one who ever refers to the terrorist radical Islamists as "wahabbists"? This is because, in Maines simple mind, this small fractional group of radicals, is the entire problem with radical Islamic terror. If that were the case, it seems more people would be calling them the Wahabbist Terrorists, we'd have Frontline reporting on the dangers of the Wahabbists, Bush would be saying, you are either with us or with the Wahabbists. Those things are not being said, in fact, Maine is the only idiot on the planet, stupid enough to try and isolate all international Islamic terrorism under the umbrella of Wahabbism.

There are plenty of arab and persian and kurdish terrorist groups....but only wahabbists have America in their crosshairs. There are all sorts of terrorists in this world - Sri Lankan terrorists, Irish catholic terrorist, Tibetian terrorists... filipino terrorists... but it seems that only one variant of those has come out and declared war on us. I think it would be wise idea to concentrate our efforts on defending ourselves against those who would do US harm, don't you?

We can minimize the attractiveness of that philosophy going forward - not by invading and conquering oil rich arab countries - but by working with arab and muslim nations to constructively solve the palestinian problem and by working to address the socioeconomic inequities that continue to plague the region.

What the fuck does "going forward" mean? Solve the palestenian problem? You mean, like supporting a 'two-state solution' as the United States has promoted for the past 30 years? What continues to 'plague the region' are palestinians who want to strap bombs to themselves and blow up some jews.

We need to be an honest broker for peace and not merely Israel's constant and biased protector ... it jeopardizes our effectiveness as a diplomatic intermediary. SAYING that we support a two state solution on one hand and looking the other way while Israel erects yet another settlement in the west bank is transparently phony.

A small number, in comparison to ALL Muslims, I agree. Their numbers were growing long before we ever killed the first Muslim, innocent or otherwise. When they wiped out 3,000 innocent American citizens, we didn't have a single boot on the soil of Iraq.

and now that we have invaded, conquered and occupied Iraq, their numbers are even greater...and they have killed another 3084 of us as a result of that counterproductive move. what IS your point?

The Muslims who are killing us, are not interested in what "path" we find. The only "path" they care for us to find, is the one to hell for all eternity. They want us DEAD! They are not interested in negotiating with us, they are not interested in Democrat speeches with platitudes and empty words, they want us to all be DEAD and gone from their world. This isn't some tit-for-tat game they are playing, where we can stop doing it to them, and they will stop doing it to us. That is applying backward western logic to something completely different. They are on a religious mission to cleanse the planet of the Infidel and Jew, and they don't give a shit what you offer them, unless it's your own death.

The muslims who are killing us are a handful of the total population. Unfortunately, our hamfisted actions in Iraq are increasing their numbers. We need to take steps to reach out to reasonable muslims... preemptively invading countries that did not attack us and stirring up sectarian violence that kills 34500 Iraqi civilians in one year is not the way to reach out to reasonable muslims.

There are plenty of arab and persian and kurdish terrorist groups....but only wahabbists have America in their crosshairs.

As I said.... isn't it funny you seem to be the only person on the planet who is espousing this? We don't hear of this War on Wahabbists, or all the talking heads discussing the radical Wahabbist terrorism. Searching through the president's speeches, I don't find any mention of Wahabbists, nothing from Cheney or Powell or Rice either... not a mention of the word. Going back to Clinton and Albright, I can't find any mention of Wahabbist Terror either. Imagine that? Not a mention of it anywhere, in any speech! Yet, this is what you are claiming is the isolated group which is causing all the terror problem with the US? That's really odd, Maine. Can you explain this?

SAYING that we support a two state solution on one hand and looking the other way while Israel erects yet another settlement in the west bank is transparently phony.

The last I saw, they were evicting people from their homes, not erecting new settlements. People were moving OUT, not IN.

and now that we have invaded, conquered and occupied Iraq, their numbers are even greater...and they have killed another 3084 of us as a result of that counterproductive move. what IS your point?

Don't forget to add in the number killed in the other bombings in Kenya and Tanzania, the Lebanon barracks bombing, the USS Cole, etc. They have been at war with us for years, and have killed many more than the 3,000 innocent citizens of an American city on 9/11. Since 9/11, we have wiped out 2/3 of their leadership, and there is no evidence they are recruiting any more now than before, it is mere speculation. It is estimated, we have killed over 20,000 terrorists since 9/11, and we can recruit far more American soldiers than they can terrorists. It's a no-win proposition for the terrorists.

We need to take steps to reach out to reasonable muslims...

This has been done, the "reasonable Muslims" in Egypt, Jordan, and most of Saudi Arabia, are on our side against the radicals. The government of Pakistan has bent over backwards to assist us in capturing terrorists, they have arrested and extradited hundreds, and continue to do so. The same is true with the Saudi's, and Sudan. We are not in this alone, and we are not without Muslim allies in the war against Islamofascism.

When you say "reach out" ...what do you mean? To me, reaching out, means taking some meaningful action to assist them in some way... the best way we have of assisting them, is to show them how to govern their societies in a civilized manner, through democracy. We sure as hell can't force puppet dictators upon them, and try to bribe our way to prosperity, that doesn't work for them. The very premise of "reaching out" to the other Muslims, comes through Democracy and the prosperity and promise for peace it will provide.

I already did explain it, can you read? there are plenty of islamic groups who use terror as a tactic - hell there are plenty of all sorts of different groups who use terror as a tactic.... only one variant of them has any designs on attacking the United States.

What part of that do you NOT understand? Can you find anything in the writings of any Hamas leaders, for example, that urge their followers to fly planes into American skyscrapers.... show me where the PKK trains its people to attack America..

The baya contract would allow the caliphate to throw out leaders who have not themselves received the baya. The control would be nearly complete, he has executive control of the laws of the nations over which he has control.

I do understand some of it being the internal affairs of Islam, but a lot of it was also brought on the explotation of the West.

Not really, it depends on your viewpoint. The past exploitation of the west, is an excuse they use to justify their position and viewpoint, it is not an established fact, there was indeed, exploitation.

The same thing happened and continues to happen in Africa and South America is starting to wake up.
Wait for the "blow-back"

The United States, and "the West" is involved in South America and Africa, as well as every other continent on this planet. We have always promoted and encouraged freedom, liberty, and democracy for all. We have become the world's greatest super-power of all-time, because of that.

The radical Islamic idea of re-establishing the Caliphate, is something we can't allow. You don't see this, because you are failing to comprehend the spiritual and cultural Islamic aspects you do not understand. They do not wish to coexist in the same world with us, negotiate and trade with us, deal with us in good faith. They will never wish to do this with Infidels, to do so, is the worst of sins to them. A ruling Caliphate will be the catalyst to bring about the Apocalyptic event, which will reveal the last Imam, and open the passage way for the return of their Savior. This is not a bargaining chip for them, this is their interpretations of their Scripture, and their belief within their very souls. This is what makes radical Islam so dangerous, and such a threat! We can not negotiate with people who want to bring about Apocalypse, so God can return! It seems a die-hard liberal pinhead would understand that, but you seem to have a mental block when it comes to religious fanatics outside of Christianity.

There is no proof of exploitation, you have got to be kidding me...you truly believe this. May I suggest some reading for you?

Nope, no mental block, sorry to disappoint.
I am well aware of the problems, it has been a hobby of mine for the last six years.

I do understand some of it being the internal affairs of Islam, but a lot of it was also brought on the explotation of the West.

Not really, it depends on your viewpoint. The past exploitation of the west, is an excuse they use to justify their position and viewpoint, it is not an established fact, there was indeed, exploitation.

The same thing happened and continues to happen in Africa and South America is starting to wake up.
Wait for the "blow-back"

The United States, and "the West" is involved in South America and Africa, as well as every other continent on this planet. We have always promoted and encouraged freedom, liberty, and democracy for all. We have become the world's greatest super-power of all-time, because of that.

The radical Islamic idea of re-establishing the Caliphate, is something we can't allow. You don't see this, because you are failing to comprehend the spiritual and cultural Islamic aspects you do not understand. They do not wish to coexist in the same world with us, negotiate and trade with us, deal with us in good faith. They will never wish to do this with Infidels, to do so, is the worst of sins to them. A ruling Caliphate will be the catalyst to bring about the Apocalyptic event, which will reveal the last Imam, and open the passage way for the return of their Savior. This is not a bargaining chip for them, this is their interpretations of their Scripture, and their belief within their very souls. This is what makes radical Islam so dangerous, and such a threat! We can not negotiate with people who want to bring about Apocalypse, so God can return! It seems a die-hard liberal pinhead would understand that, but you seem to have a mental block when it comes to religious fanatics outside of Christianity.

I can see from your post that you have not educated yourself on our activities in these countries, oh, well, another lost cause!
No wonder America has problems, some of us believe that our government is perfect!

Dixie says:

"Following the invasion of Afghanistan, the radical Islamofascists revived their calls for a new Caliphate, and have fostered great support among fellow Muslims, who would benefit from a powerful governmental entity, such as the Caliphate."

That is a false statement. Wahabbism has very few followers throughout the Islamic world. We can minimize the attractiveness of that philosophy going forward - not by invading and conquering oil rich arab countries - but by working with arab and muslim nations to constructively solve the palestinian problem and by working to address the socioeconomic inequities that continue to plague the region.

Wahabiism is not the only radical group in islam, dickshit. There is radicalism throughout the whole religion, because it's a violent religion. Maybe if they believe we would kill them all, they would change. A good way to convince them would be to start killing them all.

I heredo publicly apologize for calling maineman a pedophile and a dickshit. Both of those actions were beneath me.
If you ever get around to apologizing for being, not only a boring troll, but a boring undead troll, wake me first, okay?

On second though, don't wake me. I'll read the transcript later. :rolleyes:

Back