Islamic Caliphate

I heredo publicly apologize for calling maineman a pedophile and a dickshit. Both of those actions were beneath me.

what happened in those ten minutes? I am an asshole and a pedophile and a dickshit and ten minutes later you find Jesus? go fuck yourself.

I heredo publicly apologize for calling maineman a pedophile and a dickshit. Both of those actions were beneath me.

they weren't beneath you at all... they were right on your level.... you and dixie and michaelk and toby....all one big happy gang of queer ass motherfuckers.

This is Maine's way of accepting your apology, AssHat.

you should try it sometime... you would be amazed at how sincere my acceptance of an apology from YOU would be. Asshat and I have no history whatsoever.... you and I, on the other hand, have a long and colorful history marked by at least two moments in time where we both apologized to one another for past hurtful statements and moved forward. In this latest bout, I have indeed apologized yet you remain as recalcitrant as ever... so fuck you, dixie...you want to get back to civil debate, you know the road.

You can go check Wikipedia, or any other source of reference, and study the history of the Caliphate, and you will find, centuries and centuries of turmoil, war, infighting, greed and conquest, lust for more power, jealousy, bitterness, expansionism, fanaticism, and all the rest.

Ha! Ha! Ha! And Christian Europe wasn't dominated by centuries and centuries of turmoil, war, infighting, greed and conquest, lust for more power, jealousy, bitterness, expansionism, fanaticism, and all the rest???

You can go check Wikipedia, or any other source of reference, and study the history of the Caliphate, and you will find, centuries and centuries of turmoil, war, infighting, greed and conquest, lust for more power, jealousy, bitterness, expansionism, fanaticism, and all the rest.

Ha! Ha! Ha! And Christian Europe wasn't dominated by centuries and centuries of turmoil, war, infighting, greed and conquest, lust for more power, jealousy, bitterness, expansionism, fanaticism, and all the rest???

When Christians start flying planes into buildings and sawing off people's heads, we can discuss the historical aspects of Christianity. As it stands, they have no place in this debate. We are discussing the formation of a modern religious caliphate, and you are pointing to ancient Christianity to justify supporting a modern religious caliphate.

Got that right Anyold :D
And the Christian Crusades did help to empwer the Caliphates like Bush is currently doing.

and is using the tactic of fascism to implement their twisted perversion.

Fascism isn't a tactic, it is a political ideology???

How can someone who posts on a political forum on a daily basis not understand the basics of politics???

When Christians start flying planes into buildings and sawing off people's heads, we can discuss the historical aspects of Christianity. As it stands, they have no place in this debate. We are discussing the formation of a modern religious caliphate, and you are pointing to ancient Christianity to justify supporting a modern religious caliphate.

Hitler quoted the bible all the time.... seems to me that the carnage wrought over history at the hands of Christians is every bit as terrible as that perpetrated by muslims.

When Christians start flying planes into buildings and sawing off people's heads, we can discuss the historical aspects of Christianity.

Dingbat, it was yourself that commented on the history of the Caliphate (incidentally the Caliphate kept most of the classical knowledge we enjoy today alive, whilst Christian Europe was wallowing in its own ignorance.)

As for modern day tactics, come talk when western Christianised countries stop committing similar acts, only from the comfort of 10'000ft....

When Christians start flying planes into buildings and sawing off people's heads, we can discuss the historical aspects of Christianity.

Dingbat, it was yourself that commented on the history of the Caliphate (incidentally the Caliphate kept most of the classical knowledge we enjoy today alive, whilst Christian Europe was wallowing in its own ignorance.)

As for modern day tactics, come talk when western Christianised countries stop committing similar acts, only from the comfort of 10'000ft....
I have never understood this weird conception people seem to have that killing people by dropping bombs into their homes from high altitude is somehow better than killing them by car bomb, or by flying a plane into a building.

Hitler quoted the bible all the time.... seems to me that the carnage wrought over history at the hands of Christians is every bit as terrible as that perpetrated by muslims.

When the Christians took Jerusalem during the first Crusade, they slaughtered every Muslim man, woman and child.

When Salah al-Din retook Jerusalem (twice), he spared the occupants of the city despite this atrocity....

Doesn't fit with Dixie's historical 'Evil Empire' theory....

Wow... I never realized pinheads were so in favor of an Islamic Caliphate!

That's such a weak retort, almost childish...

If you claim that Bin Laa Laa is made of raw sewerage... and I claim he's not, he's human.... am I defending him?

I have no love of any religious crap, but that doesn't mean I will try to make out something is what it isn't to justify that position.....

dixie only has a binary thought processes. It has to be either this or that, no other options are possible.

Back