Islamic timetable

Dixie I have had prissy and darla and many others on ignore from day one. They never debate anything. Just name call and attack anyone that doesn't think like them. I have no interest in anything they have to say. I know some of you enjoy the exchanges, but I only want to have good debates about things and haven't found much of that. Just the name calling and trashing like you get all the time. They just continually show what lowlifes they are.

Point Taken...

Dixie I have had prissy and darla and many others on ignore from day one. They never debate anything. Just name call and attack anyone that doesn't think like them. I have no interest in anything they have to say. I know some of you enjoy the exchanges, but I only want to have good debates about things and haven't found much of that. Just the name calling and trashing like you get all the time. They just continually show what lowlifes they are.

I'm outta here for tonight...dinna is about done...have a great night Gaffer!

Dinner is on and so I have a moment or two to address this silly comment...and where did I say the factions of Islam get along...then again they do bond together when fighting Ifidels...and which are you professor a infidel,Jew.Muslim or a ACLU rep?

You said the Ottoman Empire had "recently resurfaced" and were "full steam ahead". That's an exact quote. And it show how misinformed you are. Basically, it shows your opinion of the middle east carries no weight.

The arabs hated the ottoman empire. They rebeled against it. Why the hell would they fight to reestablish the Ottoman Empire???

Battleborne: "This timetable was written way back in 1920 when the 'Ottoman Empire' went underground and has recently resurfaced...the Ottoman Empire did not collapse they just became quiet until the recent world events...they are now back and full steam ahead....!"

Tactical Objective: Provoke U.S. attack on Muslims, galvanize jihadism.

I have been stating that 9/11 was an attempt by AQ to provoke the US into attacking Muslim countries.

They failed in their attempt to rise up the Muslim populations during the 80s/90s and realise that the only way to get the Muslim population to rise up against secular(ish) Muslim leaders was to give them a common enemy.

Which raises the question, why did we play into AQ's hands and invade Iraq?

In this, Bush handed AQ an easy victory. This is why Bush must go, he has been outwitted by AQ once, who knows what will happen next time....

This timetable was written way back in 1920 when the 'Ottoman Empire' went underground and has recently resurfaced...the Ottoman Empire did not collapse they just became quiet until the recent world events...they are now back and full steam ahead....!

What a load of tosh, the Ottoman empire was Muslim but largely secular. Have you got no idea of history?

The AQ plan originated in Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion, inspired by the teachings of Sayed Qutb.

The arabs hated the ottoman empire. They rebeled against it. Why the hell would they fight to reestablish the Ottoman Empire???

You are correct, during the Arab Revolt led by Faisel and TE Lawrence...

Ottoman empire.... who is this joker?

You are correct, during the Arab Revolt led by Faisel and TE Lawrence...

Ottoman empire.... who is this joker?

Just some wingnut who thinks Iraqis would treat us as liberators, and that arabs are re-establishing their historic enemy: the Ottoman empire.

Just some wingnut who thinks Iraqis would treat us as liberators, and that arabs are re-establishing their historic enemy: the Ottoman empire.

ROFL! Are you sure this guy doesn't work for the White House?

he claims that he used to be a federal law enforcement official.....

doesn't THAT tidbit give you a queasy feeling???

I'm picturing a flat-top hair cut with short back and sides....

Two peas in a pod....

I'm picturing a flat-top hair cut with short back and sides....

Old Iron and maineman...it should make y'all queasy cause your under the microscope...and by the way sorry no flat top here...if ya look at a pic of Wyatt Earp when he was younger thats about how my hair is...sorta preppy...lol...Me thinks a romance is blooming between Old Iron and maineman!

Me thinks a romance is blooming between Old Iron and maineman!

Bwaaah! How old are you? You'll be running round singing 'Maine and Oldiron, sitting in a tree' next.....

LOL...and why

Me thinks a romance is blooming between Old Iron and maineman!

Bwaaah! How old are you? You'll be running round singing 'Maine and Oldiron, sitting in a tree' next.....

do you think I used the word 'me'...cause' I just knew ya would throw out the old "How Old are you"? so predictable in Liberals...and the truth hurts eh'!:rolleyes:

do you think I used the word 'me'...cause' I just knew ya would throw out the old "How Old are you"? so predictable in Liberals...and the truth hurts eh'!

Not another dribbling fool, its a shame you never met toby when he was around, you remind me of him.....

Use of the word 'me' as in 'me thinks' (spelt properly 'methinks') is more invocative of Shakepearean language than anything else...

BTW, was it you who made the claim that Islamic extremism is an offspring of the Ottoman empire?

That was a cracker, comedy gold.....

Not exactly...professor...!

do you think I used the word 'me'...cause' I just knew ya would throw out the old "How Old are you"? so predictable in Liberals...and the truth hurts eh'!

Not another dribbling fool, its a shame you never met toby when he was around, you remind me of him.....

Use of the word 'me' as in 'me thinks' (spelt properly 'methinks') is more invocative of Shakepearean language than anything else...

BTW, was it you who made the claim that Islamic extremism is an offspring of the Ottoman empire?

That was a cracker, comedy gold.....

I implied that Jihad was a continuation of the Ottoman Empire..Islamic control /world domination and for the record 'me thinks' was used in a sarcastic tone...over the Brit head I see! Sorry professor my Minor in College was history/political Science...Major Criminal Justice...and I am correct in the continuation of the Ottoman Empire...I actually was a Intelligence Officer and worked anti-terrorism...so back to Bobby School with ya! And please do some research on the Ottoman Empire rather than getting talking points from the movie...'Lawrence of Arabia'!...lol

Last edited:
I implied that Jihad was a continuation of the Ottoman Empire..Islamic control /world domination and for the record 'me thinks' was used in a sarcastic tone...over the Brit head I see! Sorry professor my Minor in College was history/political Science...Major Criminal Justice...and I am correct in the continuation of the Ottoman Empire...I actually was a Intelligence Officer and worked anti-terroism...so back to Bobby School with ya! And please do some research on the Ottoman Empire rather than getting talking points from the movie...'Lawrence of Arabia'!...lol

Whatever you say Bloodlust!!!!!

If you actually worked anti-terrorism, perhaps you would know how to spell it.

I implied that Jihad was a continuation of the Ottoman Empire..Islamic control /world domination and for the record 'me thinks' was used in a sarcastic tone...over the Brit head I see! Sorry professor my Minor in College was history/political Science...Major Criminal Justice...and I am correct in the continuation of the Ottoman Empire...I actually was a Intelligence Officer and worked anti-terroism...so back to Bobby School with ya! And please do some research on the Ottoman Empire rather than getting talking points from the movie...'Lawrence of Arabia'!...lol

this is about as stupid as saying that the former muslim soviet republics, wish for a return of the Soviet Empire. The same Soviet Empire that oppressed muslims in central asia.

You idiot, the sunni arabs revolted against the Ottoman Empire.

Whatever....

this is about as stupid as saying that the former muslim soviet republics, wish for a return of the Soviet Empire. The same Soviet Empire that oppressed muslims in central asia.

You idiot, the sunni arabs revolted against the Ottoman Empire.

cupcake!

Back