Jade's Recipe Exchange.

I’m pulling my deek out.

sparkshorts_july_2021_nona_92232dc7-2048x819.jpeg

Einstein look who’s here. My family sold junk now I live next to you.

dfc9ae26e747c038cb674f86e09529ca.jpg

How much is a shiner? How many did you buy? What were you fishing for?
Tienes aguja? Necesito tijera.

General Nature

YUM! That's been a tradition for us for decades... to make a big pot of potato soup on the first (really) snowy day. I'm getting ready to start chopping as we speak/type! Let me know how it turns out; it looks great. Mr. Owl would like the sausage. (I put bacon in ours.)

Mom is hankering for my chili fries so a pot of that is in the works this week. The soup will have to wait a while.

Naw,....she's more of a Blatz girl! Good old Ice cold American Lager in a frosted mug. :laugh:

One of summer's greatest pleasures: T-bones sizzling on your grill, warm breeze across your shorts-wearing legs, ice cold brown ale in your mug. Ahhhh!

Sadly my body decided that beer hates me so no more frosty ales with a delicious steak. :(

One of summer's greatest pleasures: T-bones sizzling on your grill, warm breeze across your shorts-wearing legs, ice cold brown ale in your mug. Ahhhh!

Sadly my body decided that beer hates me so no more frosty ales with a delicious steak. :(

Yup! Agree 100%,...cept for the no more beer part. Love to kick back and have a cold one as I wait for the charcoal to be just right.

Back