Jade's Recipe Exchange.

Yum banana and rum, they do sound yummy

There's a phone app/website called yummly, if your ever in need of an immediate recipe for an occasion. Of course it's a pain, because you literally have to search though recipes from across the net, so specifics are a must. I typed in biscotti, and the first flavor that sounded good to me. Of course I was thinking of rum. I still think it's better to get recipes from people you know though. I have a personal killer punch recipe, but I'm not going to give it away unless people agree to take it easy, and watch their intake. It's potent stuff.

There's a phone app/website called yummly, if your ever in need of an immediate recipe for an occasion. Of course it's a pain, because you literally have to search though recipes from across the net, so specifics are a must. I typed in biscotti, and the first flavor that sounded good to me. Of course I was thinking of rum. I still think it's better to get recipes from people you know though. I have a personal killer punch recipe, but I'm not going to give it away unless people agree to take it easy, and watch their intake. It's potent stuff.
Mother Hunch Punch?

Fall Off The Bone Fried Squirrel

Salt cut up squirrel pieces liberally
Dredge in AP Flour
Fry in a shallow skillet with about 3/8 inch Canola oil for about 10-15 min per side over medium heat
Place 1-2 cups of water in a crockpot and rig an elevated platform to hold pieces of squirrel out of the water (I use a glass lid turned upside down)
Arrange pieces of squirrel in crockpot and let cook covered for at least 3 hours.

Larapin...

Dredge in AP Flour
Fry in a shallow skillet with about 3/8 inch Canola oil for about 10-15 min per side over medium heat
Place 1-2 cups of water in a crockpot and rig an elevated platform to hold pieces of squirrel out of the water (I use a glass lid turned upside down)
Arrange pieces of squirrel in crockpot and let cook covered for at least 3 hours.

Larapin...

Is that the same for nutria and opossum and raccoon

Dredge in AP Flour

Larapin...

Advanced Placement flour? :D

I bought an insulation blanket for my Traeger and it holds temperature very well.

Here’s a trick I learned about cold weather smoking. If your smoker can’t keep a targeted temperature then smoke your meat for two to four hours and then pop it in your oven on a roasting rack at the desired temp till done. The meat will have more than enough smoke flavor and a perfect bark.

Dredge in AP Flour

Larapin...
I will pass this along to my niece. I have not acquired a taste.

Back