Jade's Recipe Exchange.

Such a lovely day here! Winter storm that left in late afternoon, followed by beautiful sunshine. Made a pot of clam chowder for lunch, followed by a vat of home-made spaghetti sauce starring last year's home-grown tomatoes, onions, garlic, basil. A taste of summer on a wintry early spring day. Happy Easter, you all.

GzE3D9e.jpg

Today, used some of the Easter leftovers for a great tasting dinner.

Easter, I smoked some pork loins on the smoker. Sliced them thin along with some granny smith apples and swiss cheese. A little Dijon on some good bread, layered with the pork and apples and into the panini maker.

Dang, those were good!

I posted some of the recipes, so you could give making them a try. If you can't find them I can share them again, or send you a Facebook link.

I might once I have time, but I've come to terms at long last with my baking disability. That's why I appreciated your gift so much!

BTW, would just like to announce how proud I am of my husband. He ordered several college math textbooks, and has spent the last month refreshing his skillz. Last week he applied to NMU to be a FT student seeking his third degree -- a BS in physics with a minor in math. He was accepted, along with his credits from his prior university work. Future plans are his second masters, in Physics!

Today, used some of the Easter leftovers for a great tasting dinner.

Easter, I smoked some pork loins on the smoker. Sliced them thin along with some granny smith apples and swiss cheese. A little Dijon on some good bread, layered with the pork and apples and into the panini maker.

Dang, those were good!

If we ever plan a JPP get-together, we are descending upon your house. lol

Back