Jade's Recipe Exchange.

I liked it. Now that guy has to climb all the way back up to get his gear. That is my feedback. :thumbsup:

hahahaha ... I did NOT think about that. Good Point.

I posted it for Jade and Owl. Thinking that the exhilaration, the biting cold, the adrenalin rush, the intensity, and the final resting place where the body recovers back to a normal state ... would be appreciated. Along with a tad of humor (parachute optional), would elicit a "Thanks", or at least a Smiley Face. Once again, ... I was wrong. :(

hahahaha ... I did NOT think about that. Good Point.

I posted it for Jade and Owl. Thinking that the exhilaration, the biting cold, the adrenalin rush, the intensity, and the final resting place where the body recovers back to a normal state ... would be appreciated. Along with a tad of humor (parachute optional), would elicit a "Thanks", or at least a Smiley Face. Once again, ... I was wrong. :(

I have given you a thumbs up and a thanks. That should make you feel better.

I have given you a thumbs up and a thanks. That should make you feel better.

It did. Thanks. At least there is one caring, compassionate, loving soul (obviously NOT Jade or Owl) on the JPP Forum that can reach out and say 'Thanks for the effort, I do like it oh so much'.
(with Jade going to Canada, I thought it was appropriate)

Looks good, kind of makes my teeth hurt just looking at it.

When I was on vacation, prime day happened. I was browsing, and found something worth it. Oh but my prime was ending. But wait, I had one day left, and jumped on this for $58.99. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FLYWNYQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I then used $15.38 in Amazon points, and when we got back home it was delivered. Still haven't gotten around to using it though. Still need to figure it out a bit more, and figure out some good recipes.

Oooh! Sweet!! We have one of those! So far though I've only used it to fast-cook meat things that usually take forever in the oven and/or crock pot.... roast, ribs, corned beef, etc. I was about to post a link to a bunch of recipes but one of them has my real name so I'll PM it to you. There are also lots of books with recipes too. I wish these had been available when the family was larger and I had an hour or less to get a meal on the table. You can make sauces, soups, chili, etc. as well as the big meaty things.

The only thing I don't care for is that it is loud and hissy and freaked both me and the birds out the first time I used it.

Oooh! Sweet!! We have one of those! So far though I've only used it to fast-cook meat things that usually take forever in the oven and/or crock pot.... roast, ribs, corned beef, etc. I was about to post a link to a bunch of recipes but one of them has my real name so I'll PM it to you. There are also lots of books with recipes too. I wish these had been available when the family was larger and I had an hour or less to get a meal on the table. You can make sauces, soups, chili, etc. as well as the big meaty things.

The only thing I don't care for is that it is loud and hissy and freaked both me and the birds out the first time I used it.

We get a bit of noise with the airfryer as well. It never seems to bug Hazel, but we'll make sure to let her outside when pressures released. The only thing that bugs Hazel is Fireworks, and the family raising there voices at each other.

We get a bit of noise with the airfryer as well. It never seems to bug Hazel, but we'll make sure to let her outside when pressures released. The only thing that bugs Hazel is Fireworks, and the family raising there voices at each other.

How do you like the air fryer? Does it work any different than, say, using the oven? I love fried chicken but usually "fry" it in the oven to cut back on fats.... have you made it in your air fryer? What kinds of things have you made in it?

How do you like the air fryer? Does it work any different than, say, using the oven? I love fried chicken but usually "fry" it in the oven to cut back on fats.... have you made it in your air fryer? What kinds of things have you made in it?

It can do chicken, but they tell you not to use a wet dip batter. I like popping a egg roll or two, or fries in. I'd try homemade stuff, but I never feel up to it lately. Mom put a little foil on the bottom of the thing for easy cleanup.

It can do chicken, but they tell you not to use a wet dip batter. I like popping a egg roll or two, or fries in. I'd try homemade stuff, but I never feel up to it lately. Mom put a little foil on the bottom of the thing for easy cleanup.

You said it's kind of noisy? Does it work fast?

That sounds fast enough, although I suppose a dense food like a chicken breast might take a bit longer. Does the food come out nice and crispy?

It depends what you make. You're supposed to be able to cook veggies, and even bake some things, but the closest I've gotten to that is brussel sprouts. They don't do good, cut in half. I imagine you'd have to do quite a bit smaller, otherwise they are overdone outside, and still not softened inside.

It depends what you make. You're supposed to be able to cook veggies, and even bake some things, but the closest I've gotten to that is brussel sprouts. They don't do good, cut in half. I imagine you'd have to do quite a bit smaller, otherwise they are overdone outside, and still not softened inside.

We had sausage links,Brussel sprouts,local corn,key lime pie,bottle of ginger beer

Fried up some chicken of the woods mushrooms a couple days ago. They really *do* taste and chew like chicken.... meaty and firm texture, mild taste.

cdixCa5.jpg

Back