Jade's Recipe Exchange.

They are very easy to make, that way you only get the good stuff & lots of it.:)

I always have a bag of these in the freezer LING LING, pork is best but others are great as well. (I have tried other brands & everyone one @ the Chinese stores & these are the best, best price as well 56oz for about $10)

It comes w/ 4 packs of Gyoza dipping sauce. They are great fried or as is after they are cooked (kids didn't wanna wait) & if I was not frying them after they are kinda like a won ton. So I would add some green onion, garlic & drop an egg or two in there along w/ a couple nice shrimp while cooking...

If not fried, how do you cook them?

If not fried, how do you cook them?

You boil them first-then fry.. I don't think you can drop them straight in??

Really just pan frying-browning them-more time & work, grease, pans to wash & they are good as I said...:)

Best $10 you spent this week...…...lol

Yes, these are frozen, you'll be steaming a while...……

They are recommended to boil-which is great for adding the garlic, onion, shrimp & egg..

You can also boil them in chicken broth-killer flavor.:)

If I did not feel compelled to maintain good physical fitness, I could eat dumplings until the cows come home. To me, they are the ultimate comfort food - and so very versatile. Americans tend to think dumplings are destined by design to be stuffed with chicken or beef, but really the possibilities are endless when you think about it!

You boil them first-then fry.. I don't think you can drop them straight in??

Really just pan frying-browning them-more time & work, grease, pans to wash & they are good as I said...:)

Best $10 you spent this week...…...lol

Wish they had them here.

If I did not feel compelled to maintain good physical fitness, I could eat dumplings until the cows come home. To me, they are the ultimate comfort food - and so very versatile. Americans tend to think dumplings are destined by design to be stuffed with chicken or beef, but really the possibilities are endless when you think about it!

I think they were popular when I was a kid but like all food trends they fall out of fashion....

I am sure some "genius" chief will come a long & invent them & they will be all the craze for a few years, kinda like Fondue making it's come back last few years..... They may even reinvent the soufflé.:)

I think I saw some stuffed with maybe walnuts, tahini, and dates.

I'm just sticking with green vegetables above ground and meat and nuts,olives,cottage cheese.

Try eating Brie cheese for a snack, has 0.6 carb for a cup. Cashew milk for a beverage is good. If you like coffee but can't do carbs it's a great choice. I read it has about 1 G carb per serving.

Try eating Brie cheese for a snack, has 0.6 carb for a cup. Cashew milk for a beverage is good. If you like coffee but can't do carbs it's a great choice. I read it has about 1 G carb per serving.

I found this great new beverage!Ice water,I have to becareful with dairy,I'm lactose intolerant,and milk pills are expensive.

I found this great new beverage!Ice water,I have to becareful with dairy,I'm lactose intolerant,and milk pills are expensive.

Cashew milk is non-dairy. I tend to like flax milk but it has very slightly more carb at about 1 per serving. With Ice Water, you need to watch it with the sucralose. Try the Sobe Lifewater instead with the stevia and erythritol. Just watch the amount because all sugar alcohols like sucralose and erythritol aren't digested and can cause bowel issues in high quantities. At least erythritol is natural sugar alcohol rather than an artificial sweetener.

Cashew milk is non-dairy. I tend to like flax milk but it has very slightly more carb at about 1 per serving. With Ice Water, you need to watch it with the sucralose. Try the Sobe Lifewater instead with the stevia and erythritol. Just watch the amount because all sugar alcohols like sucralose and erythritol aren't digested and can cause bowel issues in high quantities. At least erythritol is natural sugar alcohol rather than an artificial sweetener.

Water on ice!Not that Ice flavored stuff

Back