Walmart Supercenter
3225 Us Hwy 41 W, Marquette, MI, 49855
(906) 226-7982
0.7 Miles | Directions

Meijer
3630 Us Hwy 41 W, Marquette, MI, 49855
(906) 662-6300
3.46 Miles | Directions

Well SWEET! I put in our zip code and it couldn't find anything. Awesomesauce! Thank you.

There site isn't very good...

That happens when translated out of the original Mandarin code. lol

So let me make sure I have your prep method down. You boil them first, then fry them in a skillet? You mentioned other additions like garlic and onions and such.... when does that happen?

That happens when translated out of the original Mandarin code. lol

So let me make sure I have your prep method down. You boil them first, then fry them in a skillet? You mentioned other additions like garlic and onions and such.... when does that happen?

If you are going to fry them you can't add the other stuff- other than maybe using chicken broth instead of water to boil (better low salt as some are salty)

Garlic gloves, egg & onion should go in about 2 mins before done (I have them boil a good 10 mins, they float & look somewhat translucent/not as white)

After the water starts to boil add the dumpling & bring back to boil (I occasionally stir just in case they stick to bottom) start your time after it starts to reboil as the frozen dumpling can kill that boil..

You can add extra sauce for dipping...

I would try them both ways, fried, unfried..

This is a good sweet chili sauce for either way
sweet-chili-sauce-in-bottle-mae-ploy.jpg

It is a local favorite-there is every kinda southeast, south & east asian you can think of here but everyone loves this one... Tis sweet but not overly, & chili flavor but not hot, hardly a tingle from Malaysia..

Thanks, Bill! We use a sweet chili sauce made by "Soy Vay" (hahahaha... clever name, eh?). Going to make Mongolian beef in a couple days; these will go great with it!

Thanks, Bill! We use a sweet chili sauce made by "Soy Vay" (hahahaha... clever name, eh?). Going to make Mongolian beef in a couple days; these will go great with it!

Good stuff.. One of the few I will but... Especially like on ribs. Also use on my beef jerky if in a hurry.:)

No, not till Tuesday. We stayed in today, the smoke from the forest fires are killing me.

Oh man, that's rough. :~( Kind of worried also about my friend who lives near Willow; last time I heard from her she said that the mandatory evacs were just a few miles from their cabin. Hope you guys get some rain and some relief soon.

Heard it is real bad...... How many acres have gone up?? We are doing pretty good here this year..
As of Monday, Alaska had 659 wildfires for the year that burned about 2.5 million acres, making 2019 among the biggest fire seasons on record for the state, according to fire managers.3 days ago

lKdBCj2np9Rd9L1Gz2CpcsQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

[h=3]Late-season fires flare up in drought-stricken parts of Alaska - ...[/h]
The drought is really bad, never seen it so brown here. People aren’t allowed campfires. The McKinley Fire is threatening homes and cabins. Anchorage, Kenai peninsula & Mat Su need a good rain.

Back