Jade's Recipe Exchange.

I might have to start drinking that, at least on the day when my class lasts six hours! Thanks.

Be careful, excessive dairy and meat protein is a factor that can cause kidney stones. I bought mom sunflower protein powder. Plant protein won't cause issues.

Oh man, that looks too pretty to eat!
Too good not to, though!
In my experience, vareniki are the most versatile dumpling known to human kind.

I have had vareniki stuffed with potato, cabbage, mushroom and onion, sauerkraut, sweet cheese, cottage cheese, cherries, berries, peaches, apricots, et al. As a comfort food, I think it has few other rivals!

Too good not to, though!
In my experience, vareniki are the most versatile dumpling known to human kind.

I have had vareniki stuffed with potato, cabbage, mushroom and onion, sauerkraut, sweet cheese, cottage cheese, cherries, berries, peaches, apricots, et al. As a comfort food, I think it has few other rivals!

I want some. Don't tell Life is Golden. lol

They sure do, don't they? I guess stuffed dumplings are a thing in a lot of different cuisines. I'm not a big fan of potstickers, are you? Maybe just because the few I've tried weren't very good.
No, not particularly....

I like these kind of dumplings though. :laugh:

a1-8.jpg

They sure do, don't they? I guess stuffed dumplings are a thing in a lot of different cuisines. I'm not a big fan of potstickers, are you? Maybe just because the few I've tried weren't very good.
They are very easy to make, that way you only get the good stuff & lots of it.:)

I always have a bag of these in the freezer LING LING, pork is best but others are great as well. (I have tried other brands & everyone one @ the Chinese stores & these are the best, best price as well 56oz for about $10)

It comes w/ 4 packs of Gyoza dipping sauce. They are great fried or as is after they are cooked (kids didn't wanna wait) & if I was not frying them after they are kinda like a won ton. So I would add some green onion, garlic & drop an egg or two in there along w/ a couple nice shrimp while cooking...

Back