Jill Biden's cat quest: My recommendations

Nope, I have seen way too many conservative dunces on this forum openly admit they lie about being a liberal to single females, to buy your INCEL myth that women are generally mostly attracted to Rambo wannabe conservatives

Your generalities are funny.

He’s giant! I had a Tabby that was 23 lbs, PT, he was so mean when I took him, but he’d had 4 other homes. I told him he wasn’t getting rid of me, he ended up being a sweetheart of a kitty.

I think he said this puddy-tat weighs 30 lbs. Yikes! Good on you, may Bastet bring you many blessings for caring for Her little one.

Nope, I have seen way too many conservative dunces on this forum openly admit they lie about being a liberal to single females, to buy your INCEL myth that women are generally mostly attracted to Rambo wannabe conservatives

Nope, not for me. There are a couple of Reichtards here who have told me that they and their pop-guns will make me their sex slave. As if. I told them give it your best shot; I'll be drinking my wine from your skull. I have a friend who does excellent metal work. :laugh:

LOpeKw1.jpg

Nope, not for me. There are a couple of Reichtards here who have told me that they and their pop-guns will make me their sex slave. As if. I told them give it your best shot; I'll be drinking my wine from your skull. I have a friend who does excellent metal work. :laugh:

LOpeKw1.jpg
they would not stand a chance against you.

Is consensual sex really that difficult and unobtainable for rightwing INCELs that they resort to fantasies about forcibly raping female posters at gunpoint?

Getting back to kittys, it would be totally illegal to own one, but my favorite kitty of all time are the cheetahs.

Hello Phantasmal,

I’d recommend a rescue, they are the best kind of cats!

Ours is a rescue. He's so afraid of humans, and the outside world which might contain them, that he is content with being an inside cat. You could have the door wide open and instead of darting outside, he would actually turn and run for the safety of being under a bed.

But when he feels safe he is your best bud and will gladly hang close by for whatever you want to do. And he loves to play if I want to twitch a stuffed mouse around the room tied to a fishin pole with a shoestring. He goes nuts for that. And I compliment him on great catches as if he was a football receiver, which he eats up.

Is consensual sex really that difficult and unobtainable for rightwing INCELs that they resort to fantasies about forcibly raping female posters at gunpoint?

Getting back to kittys, it would be totally illegal to own one, but my favorite kitty of all time are the cheetahs.

Those babies (like all kitties) are precious!

One of our three cats is a Maine Coon Cat. I did a lot of research on 'em myself when we got Nappy...Napoleon.

They are not like other cats in that although they crave attention and lots of petting, they almost never will sit in their human's lap...and seldom even sit touching their human.

Nappy has been with us for over three years...and just two weeks ago decided to sit close to me. (He gives Nancy some attention, but I am his favorite.)

Not sure what happened two weeks ago that resulted in the change, but it did happen. Nancy quickly grabbed the camera to record the momentous event.'

View attachment 18141View attachment 18142View attachment 18143

(Left click for larger picture.)
One of our cats is a semi feral tabby mix. I know both of her parents (tabbies), but she looks just like a Maine Coon. Makes sense, because there's a lot of tabby in Maine Coons.

She's too old to get in my lap now, but she always has to rest up against me. She used to be in my lap whenever I sat down.

She's a miserable bitch, but she's beautiful.

I'm the guy who shows up at a house party and the owner instructs us to ignore the cat. "She doesn't like people"

By the end of the night, she's in my lap.

Savannah the bitch:

pea head.jpg

I love the Big Cats!

Like the dogs, they should be rescues no matter the DNA

But a ginger named Donald would be amazing!

I agree, and have only ever owned rescues. You go into the shelter and wish you could take them all home.

I think (read: hope) that the name "Donald" will go down in infamy in the US for several generations. :)

I agree, and have only ever owned rescues. You go into the shelter and wish you could take them all home.
I've had all mine just show up, at the right time when I'm ready for another cat.
but ya. when you go to a shelter it's very emotional

I'm sure they'll give a stray a home.

He's got millions of pussies to choose from, any male that self-identifies as a Democrat.

and yet any male that self identifies as a democrat can kick the shit out of the pussy so-called repub males that want to have a baby with trump, and hope someday he will grab their pussy without asking. isn't that right, pussy?

I think (read: hope) that the name "Donald" will go down in infamy in the US for several generations. :)

What a shame. Poor Donald Duck. Poor Don Knotts. Poor my daddy. :~)

One of our cats is a semi feral tabby mix. I know both of her parents (tabbies), but she looks just like a Maine Coon. Makes sense, because there's a lot of tabby in Maine Coons.

She's too old to get in my lap now, but she always has to rest up against me. She used to be in my lap whenever I sat down.

She's a miserable bitch, but she's beautiful.

I'm the guy who shows up at a house party and the owner instructs us to ignore the cat. "She doesn't like people"

By the end of the night, she's in my lap.

Savannah the bitch:

View attachment 18148

Savannah is a great looking cat, Althea. Yeah...cats kinda like me, too.

I was a cat hater at one time. I was never cruel to them, but I thought anyone who had a cat was a jerk. Then, during my construction worker days, a kitten decided he wanted to be my pal. Just kept coming over to me...stuck around. The owner of the house we were repairing noticed it...and after we finished the job he called me. He owned a big German shepherd that was being harassed by the kitten. (He was a very feisty kitten who did not like dogs.) Asked me to take him before the kitten scratched the dog's eyes out...which I decided to do. Fell in love with him. His name was Cat...although he sometimes signed notes as Kat! Cat managed to get his picture published in the New York Times...front page of the second section above the fold!

and yet any male that self identifies as a democrat can kick the shit out of the pussy so-called repub males that want to have a baby with trump, and hope someday he will grab their pussy without asking. isn't that right, pussy?

Wow you're really getting hysterical over this, snowflake. lol.

Back