JPP is doing just fine

I stopped debating politics here because I got very bored of the discussion here, but I never heard about any boycott.

It seems the Conservatives who are willing to engage in honest discussion and debate, the ones I found interesting have given up and left.

It seems the Conservatives who are willing to engage in honest discussion and debate, the ones I found interesting have given up and left.

I noticed that too.

they fear something

perhaps its the fact that there are no facts to back what they have been claiming all these years and now they don't know what to say.

I stopped debating politics here because I got very bored of the discussion here, but I never heard about any boycott.

You never debated anything dimwit; you parroted the moronic talking points of the DNC like a trained little circus monkey.

I doubt you have ever had an independent thought in your life. The pinacle achievement in your circus act was cheer leading the ACA rollout and how you could now finally afford to get healthcare.

You really are THAT stupid. :rolleyes:

I noticed that too. they fear something perhaps its the fact that there are no facts to back what they have been claiming all these years and now they don't know what to say.

189654d1363885092-hva-lytter-du-til-i-dag-del-3-20120622052737-rofl.gif

Its a pattern I have seen repeated before.

The smart ones stay away because there is just no fighting the overwhelming facts that prove their long held ideas are INDEED historically failed ideas.

They just slip away

then the only ones left are of the toby quality.

completely dishonest and baring no signs of a moral code.

they are of little entertainment because they immediately fall into that "your a poopy pants" mode.

Like I said they are not too bright.

then some pee wee defense on race and their whole list of talents are spent.

then I get banned.

Its a pattern I have seen repeated before.

The smart ones stay away because there is just no fighting the overwhelming facts that prove their long held ideas are INDEED historically failed ideas.

They just slip away

then the only ones left are of the toby quality.

completely dishonest and baring no signs of a moral code.

they are of little entertainment because they immediately fall into that "your a poopy pants" mode.

Like I said they are not too bright.

then some pee wee defense on race and their whole list of talents are spent.

then I get banned.
Then you are Howey, I thought so, do you wear pink pajamas?

how is showing you what you said years ago or taking the wind out of your sails bannable at any site?

see how they work

Back