JPP is doing just fine

I "insult" because there is this thing in society that requires people to accept facts so we can decide our future with the best information we have.

The right in this country DENIES FACTS constantly.

what do you do with a population that doesn't want to face facts?

YOU SHAME THEM INTO IT!

you take a fact I give you can PRETEND its not FACT and you deserve to be publically shamed.

you-are-so-delusional-Blair-Waldorf-gossip-girl-other-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-267.gif

I miss Dixie, Damocles, Superfreak, Southern Man (a little), and many more but that's who I can think of off the top of my head.

Here is a FACT the right denies at every turn.

the SCOTUS turned down the republican party when they sought release from a decades old consent decree they had to enter into to keep from being sued into oblivion for cheating black voters out of their votes ( you know treason) in which the evidence is SO cold and hard that the right will rarely comment on when the subject is broached

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-25/news/mn-7435_1_republican-national-committee

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe

Right from the VERY top of the party

Now this has been the pattern for decades now.

Yet the MSM doesn't report on it much and the right wing posters avoid it like the plague.

IT IS STILL TRUE TO THIS DAY!

and you just fucking lie and PRETEND your party doesn't cheat.

the right wing ideas can not win under any fucking name without cheating.

face that your ideas will NEVER be implemented ANYWHERE because they are based of fucking lies

Maybe this place is dying...I dont know I've only been here a few weeks but it's very incestuous....most have been here a long time and know each other well. Makes for rather boring treadmill bitching at each other instead of discussion.

And I'm noticing more 'banning' from threads....and it's mostly the righties blocking the lefties....what are you afraid of? That's just plain cowardice because no one seems to ban BM or Evince and they are 2 of the biggest offendes that drag threads into the toilet. Both do little besides cock-block and sidetrack. Evince uses alot of insults.

Maybe it's not 'more,' maybe I just havent noticed it before. It's still cowardly (And generally seems to be a list of people of the opposite side, lol. Of course a discussion goes smoother when you ban the people that disagree with you. lol)

Things are pretty quiet over in APP....I'm not sure many people on this forum can conduct a civil discussion.

Your opinions are wrong; a LOT of thread banning occurs from the leftists on the forum. I have been banned from a few myself as well as Big Money. But when you thread ban vulgar asshat trolls like Evince; that is not censure, that is plain common sense to avoid having the thread derailed into vulgar asshattery.

You're new here and think you know it all; this too will change with time. Or perhaps you will just fade away as so many have who like to avoid debate and conflict?

Your opinions are wrong; a LOT of thread banning occurs from the leftists on the forum. I have been banned from a few myself as well as Big Money. But when you thread ban vulgar asshat trolls like Evince; that is not censure, that is plain common sense to avoid having the thread derailed into vulgar asshattery.

You're new here and think you know it all; this too will change with time. Or perhaps you will just fade away as so many have who like to avoid debate and conflict?

see him completely IGNORE the facts about the republican party cheating RIGHT FROM THE VERY TOP???????

Where have you been posting?

Gee Lorca; have you not been to APP lately? He's started most of the threads there. Notice the lack of participation? That's because leftist dimwitted trolls prefer a place they feel more comfortable in trolling without fear of being banned.

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-25/news/mn-7435_1_republican-national-committee

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe

THIS is why the sane Rs have fled into the night

Look at them twist and turn and avoid mentioning ONE WORD about the court documented FACTS that reach right up into the SCOTUS?

the most dishonest people on the planet

BTW BM banned me from nearly every thread they posted yesterday so youre a fucking liar too

I dont even click on most of BMs threads unless I see that an actual discussion has started......so I'm sorry I didnt notice and you feel left out.

You also need a dictionary for the word "liar."

So you cant handle Dantes and Yoda? I notice that they are 2 of the less offensive people here. That they actually try to hold a discussion.

Dantes not offensive? What parallel universe do you inhabit? Yoda isn't vulgar, his ignorance is merely repugnant.

Unseals Document

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

see how fact adverse these fucking dimwits are?

they are pretending these facts just don't exist.

they actually think that means they don't have to face reality if they JUST PRETEND facts don't exist

Back