JPP is doing just fine

I dont even click on most of BMs threads unless I see that an actual discussion has started......so I'm sorry I didnt notice and you feel left out.

You also need a dictionary for the word "liar."

hey dear friend will you discuss with me the FACTS I just gave you which you are avoiding for some reason?

Im asking really nicely

Why does the people of American need to have the media avoid these completely cold hard court documented facts?

why do you all go blind when I post them?

Maybe this place is dying...I dont know I've only been here a few weeks but it's very incestuous....most have been here a long time and know each other well. Makes for rather boring treadmill bitching at each other instead of discussion.

And I'm noticing more 'banning' from threads....and it's mostly the righties blocking the lefties....what are you afraid of? That's just plain cowardice because no one seems to ban BM or Evince and they are 2 of the biggest offendes that drag threads into the toilet. Both do little besides cock-block and sidetrack. Evince uses alot of insults.

Maybe it's not 'more,' maybe I just havent noticed it before. It's still cowardly (And generally seems to be a list of people of the opposite side, lol. Of course a discussion goes smoother when you ban the people that disagree with you. lol)

Things are pretty quiet over in APP....I'm not sure many people on this forum can conduct a civil discussion.

I think all political boards (at least the one's I've visited) tend to get very incestuous over time unless there are new posters who bring in fresh blood.

It made me laugh when you mentioned people not banning Big Money and Evince because those are the only two people I ban on threads I start. Big Money has posted on this board under multiple names. Sometimes he's a liberal, sometimes he's a conservative. He is the true definition of an internet troll. Evince is clearly delusional. You picked up on it right away. I've seen her on other boards and she gets the exact same response there that she gets here. Of course she thinks something's wrong with everyone else and not her but that's really what being delusional is all about.

We get a lot of "new" posters here but they usually end up being regulars under a different name. So far it seems like you are legit. I hope you stick around.

right in there is the answer to WHY your party will die.

not living in reality will cause you to not have all the information

bad info in means bad decisions out.

that is life.

avoid facts and you will LOSE.

it makes every one of your decision about ANYTHING not based in full reality.

gulp the tar

Isnt it amazing how I can make a whole slew of right wing idiots become selectively BLIND

man do they give me power

In reality I only have the power that the FACTS give me.

they just have no power to face facts that make them feel all icky

dear fucking IDIOT,

there are people at this site who have known me from the politics.com days

stories4U

do you remember that poster?
Folks, this is a great example of how rude and actually dangerous these bleeding heart Liberals can get. When Libs lose control, they can become violent, and that is why "Gun Control" should meran that Liberals cannot own guns, because they cannot control their tempers. I have proven that with Vinny here, and Zappy and the "Brilliant Writer", to name just a few of the pin headed Libs on this Forum.....LOL...does anyone want to face Vinny here if he hads a gun in his holster, no way Jose.....

The power to kick your ass by using facts.

You ever going to admit that the republican party has a DECADES deep record of cheating people of color OUT of their vote?

Folks, this is a great example of how rude and actually dangerous these bleeding heart Liberals can get. When Libs lose control, they can become violent, and that is why "Gun Control" should meran that Liberals cannot own guns, because they cannot control their tempers. I have proven that with Vinny here, and Zappy and the "Brilliant Writer", to name just a few of the pin headed Libs on this Forum.....LOL...does anyone want to face Vinny here if he hads a gun in his holster, no way Jose.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

see how very shallow their love of freedom is

Irony abounds.

I dont ban people or put people on Ignore. So far, I seem to 'handle' things just fine.

An offense would have to be pretty egregious for that....maybe if they were just too distracting with puking non-committal little one-liners all over threads.

(See what I did thar? lol)

Note they REFUSE to discuss the facts they don't like?

like the SCOTUS refusing to allow the republican party to cheat in elections

You ever going to admit that the republican party has a DECADES deep record of cheating people of color OUT of their vote?

You have never kicked my ass, not even remotely. It's sad that you believe you have...and that you think that gives your power...and that you think I'm Republican.

I noticed almost immediately when I got here however, that you...and Philly Rabbit...are delusional.

You ever going to admit Democrats were doing it for over 100 years?

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-25/news/mn-7435_1_republican-national-committee

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe

Right from the VERY top of the party

did I miss one?

did any of you people even mention these cold hard court documented facts?

In reality I only have the power that the FACTS give me.

they just have no power to face facts that make them feel all icky

No, facts that are not absorbed have no impact, no power.

And your delivery has the OPPOSITE affect. You have no credibilty because....you also have no ability to absorb information that does not conform to your beliefs.

You may be the first liberal that I've seen online that behaves just like the fundie hyper-conservative religious nutters.

Back