JPP is doing just fine

Its a pattern I have seen repeated before.

The smart ones stay away because there is just no fighting the overwhelming facts that prove their long held ideas are INDEED historically failed ideas.

They just slip away

then the only ones left are of the toby quality.

completely dishonest and baring no signs of a moral code.

they are of little entertainment because they immediately fall into that "your a poopy pants" mode.

Like I said they are not too bright.

then some pee wee defense on race and their whole list of talents are spent.

then I get banned.

Smoking_Crack.jpg

Both times I was banned was because the admin could not shut me down with rules.

Hell at usmessage boards I had rules that ONLY applied to me and was told that directly by gunny.

Maybe this place is dying...I dont know I've only been here a few weeks but it's very incestuous....most have been here a long time and know each other well. Makes for rather boring treadmill bitching at each other instead of discussion.

And I'm noticing more 'banning' from threads....and it's mostly the righties blocking the lefties....what are you afraid of? That's just plain cowardice because no one seems to ban BM or Evince and they are 2 of the biggest offendes that drag threads into the toilet. Both do little besides cock-block and sidetrack. Evince uses alot of insults.

Maybe it's not 'more,' maybe I just havent noticed it before. It's still cowardly (And generally seems to be a list of people of the opposite side, lol. Of course a discussion goes smoother when you ban the people that disagree with you. lol)

Things are pretty quiet over in APP....I'm not sure many people on this forum can conduct a civil discussion.

I don't know about you, but the board has been phenomenal lately. No hate filled posts from the lefties constantly denigrating people. Just nothing but great debate where people can talk about both sides of an issue.

We should have done this sooner

Where have you been posting?

Oh yeah I forgot one.

The "nobody likes and and everyone hates you so go eat a worm" debate tactic

Think they will get Threedee to join them in their little sit in?

Also, do you notice that since I have shunned Dantes and Yoda like they are Amish they haven't been coming around so much.

So you cant handle Dantes and Yoda? I notice that they are 2 of the less offensive people here. That they actually try to hold a discussion.

Maybe this place is dying...I dont know I've only been here a few weeks but it's very incestuous....most have been here a long time and know each other well. Makes for rather boring treadmill bitching at each other instead of discussion.

And I'm noticing more 'banning' from threads....and it's mostly the righties blocking the lefties....what are you afraid of? That's just plain cowardice because no one seems to ban BM or Evince and they are 2 of the biggest offendes that drag threads into the toilet. Both do little besides cock-block and sidetrack. Evince uses alot of insults.

Maybe it's not 'more,' maybe I just havent noticed it before. It's still cowardly (And generally seems to be a list of people of the opposite side, lol. Of course a discussion goes smoother when you ban the people that disagree with you. lol)

Things are pretty quiet over in APP....I'm not sure many people on this forum can conduct a civil discussion.

I "insult" because there is this thing in society that requires people to accept facts so we can decide our future with the best information we have.

The right in this country DENIES FACTS constantly.

what do you do with a population that doesn't want to face facts?

YOU SHAME THEM INTO IT!

you take a fact I give you can PRETEND its not FACT and you deserve to be publically shamed.

I "insult" because there is this thing in society that requires people to accept facts so we can decide our future with the best information we have.

The right in this country DENIES FACTS constantly.

what do you do with a population that doesn't want to face facts?

YOU SHAME THEM INTO IT!

you take a fact I give you can PRETEND its not FACT and you deserve to be publically shamed.

How's that workin' out for ya?

So you cant handle Dantes and Yoda? I notice that they are 2 of the less offensive people here. That they actually try to hold a discussion.

BTW BM banned me from nearly every thread they posted yesterday so youre a fucking liar too

Back