JPP standards thread via current events moved here

i always envision christie as the cat in her avatar typing on a computer.

Here's a pic - and she's not the cat.

NSFW

0e8a7c7a20f64c0600059a9c70181534.jpg

She’s not interested in ex meth heads.

How does GBA know what Christie looks like, she’s never posted a picture!

of course she is not interested in ex meth heads. she has directed her seduction at me. I feel violated. please stop harassing my person over your untamed lusts. stop the abuse.

Question to OP: If this is a call-out to all members, why did you ban one of them? (Evince)

It's a glaring demonstration of the racist right-wing bent of Grind and this board.

With all the foul, useless, and idiotic posts from right-wing morons on this board, only evince gets banned from what is supposed to be a thread for all posters.

This board has become a joke.

It's a glaring demonstration of the racist right-wing bent of Grind and this board.

With all the foul, useless, and idiotic posts from right-wing morons on this board, only evince gets banned from what is supposed to be a thread for all posters.

What do you think would become of this thread if Daesh was allowed to post in it?

Question to OP: If this is a call-out to all members, why did you ban one of them? (Evince)

Same reason a racist white wing white man can threatened to kill a Black poster on this board with no consequences.

This board and its mods cater to the right wing. Because of their violent nature and agenda, it's ok to threaten someone's life on this board.

With the exception of evince, not one poster on the right......or the left for that matter, that I know of, commented on such a blatant and uncalled for threat.

Evince fights for equal rights so everyone on the right hates her. It should be some type of mod violation for leaving her out of this thread.

It would have the appearance of being open, honest, and informative to all posters rather than being just another demonstration of Grind's biased bullshit.

It would most certainly not be an informative thread if she was here crap-flooding it with incoherent ravings. Nor would it be particularly honest.

This is what happens when racist people don't get called out and instead receive the benefit of the doubt that they aren't racist.

Back