JPP standards thread via current events moved here

It would most certainly not be an informative thread if she was here crap-flooding it with incoherent ravings. Nor would it be particularly honest.

That's your opinion .. has little to nothing to do with being open and honest.

She has the same rights that you do to post .. or at least, should have the same posting rights that you do.

It would most certainly not be an informative thread if she was here crap-flooding it with incoherent ravings. Nor would it be particularly honest.

It's not like you add anything informative to any discussion.

For you, or anyone else to talk about her is a fucking joke. You people on the right haven't said anything of value for decades. All you do is spread lies and hate.

She calls out racist and if you don't like that then oh well.

She has the same rights that you do to post .. or at least, should have the same posting rights that you do.

As he posted a cartoon gif.

What does that add to the discussion?

It's not like you add anything informative to any discussion.

For you, or anyone else to talk about her is a fucking joke. You people on the right haven't said anything of value for decades. All you do is spread lies and hate.

She calls out racist and if you don't like that then oh well.

:coolstorybro:

You are being dishonest, seeing as how you've read enough threads that Daesh has posted in to claim ignorance. Grind bans Daesh from every thread he generates, regardless of how trivial/apolitical, unless he forgets to, because the result will otherwise be the same.

You are being dishonest, seeing as how you've read enough threads that Daesh has posted in to claim ignorance. Grind bans Daesh from every thread he generates, regardless of how trivial/apolitical, unless he forgets to, because the result will otherwise be the same.

And you post cartoon gifs.

You are being dishonest. To suggest that her comments are more useless and infantile than that of most right-wing Stormfront posters on this board is simply is moronic.

Grind is a racist and proud of it. How you judge what is fair, civil, or honest by what Grind does is beyond me.

I enjoy her posts, but then again I don't live in Trumpy world.

You are being dishonest. To suggest that her comments are more useless and infantile than that of most right-wing Stormfront posters on this board is simply is moronic.

Grind is a racist and proud of it. How you judge what is fair, civil, or honest by what Grind does is beyond me.

I enjoy her posts, but then again I don't live in Trumpy world.

I always ban CFM, because I don't need to have the N word randomly posted in my threads. That said, no one crap-floods a thread the way Daesh does - not even the half-dozen or so Trump trolls that we have running around.

This is nothing more then BAC and TiTs whining about their failed perceptions and plus, it allows them to continue their pity party. :palm:

One of the biggest issues with this board are the people who came over from DC Junkie. That board was nothing but a troll fest and they brought that mentality with them here.

JPP has had its problems in the past but there was somewhat of a comradery on the board.

I always ban CFM, because I don't need to have the N word randomly posted in my threads. That said, no one crap-floods a thread the way Daesh does - not even the half-dozen or so Trump trolls that we have running around.

Again, that's your opinion, shared by most of those on the right. That alone should identify exactly what this is all about.

I don't know what CFM says because I IGNORE his ignorant racist posts, BUT I don't ban him from my threads. I don't give fuck about what he says or thinks, I just don't need to read his meaningless putrid thoughts myself.

In fact, ignore a lot of ignorant motherfuckers on this board. I probably have 30 or more assholes on Ignore.

It seems to me that if Evince bothers you big strong guys so much, that you would all follow suit and put here on ignore rather than attempts at punishing here because you don't like what she has to say .. which often by the way is absolutely correct and on point.

I fail to see the intelligence in any of this.

One of the biggest issues with this board are the people who came over from DC Junkie. That board was nothing but a troll fest and they brought that mentality with them here.

JPP has had its problems in the past but there was somewhat of a comradery on the board.

That all depends on one's perspective.

Again, that's your opinion, shared by most of those on the right. That alone should identify exactly what this is all about.

I don't know what CFM says because I IGNORE his ignorant racist posts, BUT I don't ban him from my threads. I don't give fuck about what he says or thinks, I just don't need to read his meaningless putrid thoughts myself.

In fact, ignore a lot of ignorant motherfuckers on this board. I probably have 30 or more assholes on Ignore.

It seems to me that if Evince bothers you big strong guys so much, that you would all follow suit and put here on ignore rather than attempts at punishing here because you don't like what she has to say .. which often by the way is absolutely correct and on point.

I fail to see the intelligence in any of this.

We want our threads to be readable. Not agreeable, or peaceful, or hopeful, but at the very least, legible.

We want our threads to be readable. Not agreeable, or peaceful, or hopeful, but at the very least, legible.

Everyone ha the ability to use Ignore just as I do.

On certain pages, I may have half the page on Ignore .. which by the way makes what is readable more of all of the above.

You guys pick on Evince because you can, not because it has any intelligence to it.

that has nothing to do w/Desh's mental diarrhea type posts.

I don't thread ban ether, but I would like the threads to be at least legible here.
Desh is incapable of basic courtesy to those that want to read them-i don't even care about her foul mouth.

that has nothing to do w/Desh's mental diarrhea type posts.

I don't thread ban ether, but I would like the threads to be at least legible here.
Desh is incapable of basic courtesy to those that want to read them-i don't even care about her foul mouth.

Ah, so she's called your racist ass out too.

Hey I have an idea. Why don't you threaten her life? That seem to be more acceptable to you racist fucks than standing up for equal rights.

Domer and Nomad are amongst the worst, along with that prick Micawber.

Ah, so she's called your racist ass out too.

Hey I have an idea. Why don't you threaten her life? That seem to be more acceptable to you racist fucks than standing up for equal rights.

There is a surprising number of racist assholes here. Proud of it, too.

Back