judge blocks Wi abortion law

B.S it was hashed out by activist judges, using padded numbers for the number of back alley abortions that were happening. NEXT

Doesn't matter any more than activist judges declared that money=speech, that hiding assets in tax haven countries is perfectly legal and a host of other things that you probably support.

Oh...I see, it only matters when it's shit you disagree with.

Oh....nothing......OTHER THAN IT'S THEIR FUCKING JOB!!!!

Moron.....I know....then the cops came in and forced Scott Walker at gunpoint to.lie on the floor and went to all his neighbors' houses and forced them at gunpoint to allow them to conduct surveillance activities.

Yeah, when STY posted "what would the supreme court know about the constitution?" all I could figure was he'd been taking extra stupid pills tonite... He's not usually THAT bad. I least I don't think he is.

Why are you worried about unborn children? God will take care of them....

we can apply that to everyone......why worry about murder....God will take care of them......why worry about starvation.....God will take care of them......has it occurred to you that we may be the ones he sent to take care of them?......

we can apply that to everyone......why worry about murder....God will take care of them......why worry about starvation.....God will take care of them......has it occurred to you that we may be the ones he sent to take care of them?......

Well...there is no debate on whether murder of a living, breathing human.is a crime, is there? The Supreme Court didn't declare murder Constitutional...did it? Has it occurred to you that God knows what he's doing and can take care of the souls of people all on his own?

I think your last sentence is pretty indicative of a zealot..."we will force you to obey God's word(even if God never said anything about abortion)"....think Taliban. God gave us free will....who do you think you are to circumvent that?

Wow...I expect that from 911, Philly, 007, or Pat66....but not from you...heck, even PMP hasn't sunk that low.....For the record? Never killed a baby in my life.

You champion the ever-living fuck out of it. I find you no less guilty of the act. An accessory, at least.

Back