judge blocks Wi abortion law

Well...there is no debate on whether murder of a living, breathing human.is a crime, is there? The Supreme Court didn't declare murder Constitutional...did it? Has it occurred to you that God knows what he's doing and can take care of the souls of people all on his own?

I think your last sentence is pretty indicative of a zealot..."we will force you to obey God's word(even if God never said anything about abortion)"....think Taliban. God gave us free will....who do you think you are to circumvent that?

The Supremes have an awesome record. Dred Scott comes to mind.

You champion the ever-living fuck out of it. I find you no less guilty of the act. An accessory, at least.

Bullshit. Are you my judge? I champion letting God sort things out. You lack the intellect or the insight to make that determination. The Bible speaks NOTHING of it...in either the New or Old Testament.

I've said at LEAST 30-40 times on this very board that I don't approve of or condone abortion. But I am not about to legislate my morality.upon the rest of the country. I will never.have one. If my daughter gets pregnant, I will do everything in my power to keep her from that past....even if it means raising a baby at 48 years old.

But ultimately....it's her choice.

So.go fist yourself.

You would probably perform the abortion yourself.

Ok fuckhead....what's your problem? Did 911 steal your account.or.something? You usually have intelligent debate skills. But now you're just throwing out bullshit attacks. Guess you're no better than the Southern Boys you love to fuck with so much.

I have a problem with evil in all its forms. I will not call murder a choice, anymore than I will call it standing your ground.

You protestants talk a great talk, but will never do anything to better your fellow man.

I have a problem with evil in all its forms. I will not call murder a choice, anymore than I will call it standing your ground.

You protestants talk a great talk, but will never do anything to better your fellow man.

Really? Show me in the Bible where abortion is murder....I am talking about the specific, willfull act of ending a pregnancy. Not killing kids after they're born....and yes, abortion was.practiced in.biblical days.

http://womenshistory.about.com/od/abortion/a/ancientabortion.htm

Taking a human life in cold blood is murder. Human beings existed in Biblical times, and most are proles, so obviously there were abortions. So noble of you to stick up for the children - why bother though, when God will look after them?

Taking a human life in cold blood is murder. Human beings existed in Biblical times, and most are proles, so obviously there were abortions. So noble of you to stick up for the children - why bother though, when God will look after them?

What children?....oh you mean fetuses.

Yep, that's how we dehumanize them, I believe.

I dehumanize nothing....you mentioned.Protestants? Take it you're a Catholic? Well, that explains a lot....gotta keep those numbers growing for the most corrupt Christain Church on the Planet.

I dehumanize nothing....you mentioned.Protestants? Take it you're a Catholic? Well, that explains a lot....gotta keep those numbers growing for the most corrupt Christain Church on the Planet.
Fetuses are not human, they just look human.

Didn't hitler say that about a particular group??????

The Christian Church, I believe. From whom you get your Bible, and all knowledge of Christian faith. The Church of the Apostles, Jerome, Augustine, Benedict, Aquinas, Francis, etc.

The Christian Church, I believe. From whom you get your Bible, and all knowledge of Christian faith. The Church of the Apostles, Jerome, Augustine, Benedict, Aquinas, Francis, etc.

Yes....and? The Church that killed rogue women as witches, the church that tried to commit genocide on a different culture, the church that killed and imprisoned people for having the audacity to say that the Earth is round and *gasp* revolves around the Sun? That covered up the molestation of kids by Priests?

The Church that revolves around rituals and rites? Nahum...I'll pass.....just like I will on the Protestant Churches that scare their congregations with continual messages of Hellfire and Damnation while watching Fox News and worshiping the greed and immorality of our business tychoons.

The only one of those charges which is unique was the pedophile scandal, although I believe the Anglicans had one as well (don't really count them as a church, though).

American Puritans are best known for witch hunts. They built the most elite, patrician part of American society, so they did many good things.

You would probably perform the abortion yourself.
3D.....I warned you not to go there cause there are way more dead babies than you and that they are way smarter and twice as ruthless but now you're starting to piss the women off.

To state the obvious...that's not smart!!!

I wonder what Rana will say?

Meh....what would a mackeral snapper know about bettering his fellow man? Not wasting sperm? Bead Jiggling? Exploiting serfs? Ya'll are just as stuck in the middle ages as most Muslims.

Back