JustPlainPolitics Stock Market Game

It is and that's why I introduced it to the board last year.
Trog, you fucking rock if you doubled in this piece of shit market.
It's hard to have the balls to do that in real life, but now you've been through a dog shit market and know how to profit from it. KUDO's

Haha, except for Trog, all you other fucktards need a healthy market to squeeze out money?!? That is fucking comical! And you're supposed to be competing in this thread?

Hey guys, I'm back. I lost my job with Chart. But I'm now working closer to home in a better company with the same pay (Will-Burt). So anyways, I'm pretty sure my account looks like crap now in the game so I won't even bother looking, Chart's in the shitter... lol.

Hey guys, I'm back. I lost my job with Chart. But I'm now working closer to home in a better company with the same pay (Will-Burt). So anyways, I'm pretty sure my account looks like crap now in the game so I won't even bother looking, Chart's in the shitter... lol.

congrats on the new gig,
and my 401k looks worse than you contest money:cof1:

No but a guy I play tennis dumped a qtr mill at the bottom to bonds. Me I putting half my new money now in bond and still buying the single digit p/e index 500.

I rode mine down to just above $300K, and have returned it to 850K, and am hoping to pass 1M again soon. This has been fun, once there was no competition anymore I've just mucked around with it seeing what works and what doesn't and think I have a pattern that can make me money in RL if I apply it.

You and i both Damo. I learned a lot about trading by playing this. I just wish I could get to it where I work so I can trade thorughout the day. But I've learned how to trade without even watching, and I think I'm recovering :)

how am i doing currently?
With 30 days left here is the standings:

1. Damocles with $5,509,327.92 (Considering I was once at about $295,000 during this year I think I did well coming back.)
2. Good Luck with $1,708,407.80
3. Watermark with $1,227,148.99
4. Epicurus with $1,044,146.70
5. Grind with his original $1,000,000.00
6. Topspin with $892,725.35
7. DigitalDave with $714,501.33 (Like me he was once below $300,000 so this isn't bad).
8. Troglodyte27 with $246,121.64
9. superfreak with $149,695.10 (SF was once in the negatives.)
10. DivingDW with -$329,353.10 (This was DD's original one... Wow, DD...)

Back