JustPlainPolitics Stock Market Game

I didn't take a reset, Toppy; not even when I was trailing you. I don't need a 'do-over' to kick your stupid ass.

So, suck my cock.

TROG your gayer than clay akins nuts on a dudes chin.

You were'nt saying shit when the adults played last year. Tool

My pick for best player is...

No, not me!

Warren.

Two picks at the start, just hanging loose, and within 10% of even.

the pain of losing over $100,000 401K's has got me ignoring this game big time.

OUCH! Did you really? As much as I bust your chops about the game, I AM sorry to hear it. I hope it's not true, and that you are just yanking my chain.

My pick for best player is...

No, not me!

Warren.

Two picks at the start, just hanging loose, and within 10% of even.

My thinking was that no matter how good of a trader you are, it would be almost impossible to post consistent returns right now. I didn't want to pull a Grind and just sit there with it, but I also didn't want to have another WaMu fiasco. So I'm just waiting until I see something that I think is likely to go up.

Ok guys, I know next to zip about the markets. Yet, given the economy and being pretty much a risk taker, decided to get my students 'involved' in the markets. So, who can I turn to if I have questions?

I'm excited and scared. I can't really offer them much advice and will pretty much be following the lesson plans outlined at site. I'm only doing the 8th grade this year, but have always had problems covering econ beyond 'supply and demand' and the 'isms'.

If they are in the mood to be helpful, Chapdog, Superfreak, Trog, and Topper are the best people to talk to regarding stocks and the market. If you have questions about economic theory in general, look for Obfuscate as he is probably the most educated in that regard.

If they are in the mood to be helpful, Chapdog, Superfreak, Trog, and Topper are the best people to talk to regarding stocks and the market. If you have questions about economic theory in general, look for Obfuscate as he is probably the most educated in that regard.

Tried to rep, can't. Thanks, I will try to call them as needed. It would be great if any of them would say they'd be willing!

I think any of the aforementioned persons would be willing to answer questions.

Thank you.

Crap. I accidentally sold HGSI, I tried to repurchase but somehow the order didn't get in. I think I lost like .05 per share... :(

Back