JustPlainPolitics Stock Market Game

Looks like another down day for everyone... except me, of course!

Hey Dave, when is HIG going to hit $12? :pke:

Groundhog day pretty much, except Toppy, the MBA, was in the green! A rare occurrence indeed! Only another $158,000 and he can catch Warren. LOOK OUT, Warren!

M'eh. It'll pick back up. I don't have time to set 600 trades per month. I have to pick decent stocks and go with them.

M'eh. It'll pick back up. I don't have time to set 600 trades per month. I have to pick decent stocks and go with them.
I know. I simply transferred my OCD from this board to the VSE.

You're too diversified.

Dave told WM that I had a trading strategy that was destined to fail.... Hmmmmm?

I know. I simply transferred my OCD from this board to the VSE.

You're too diversified.

Dave told WM that I had a trading strategy that was destined to fail.... Hmmmmm?
Nah, I'd say it was right. If we could purchase treasury bonds I could follow a good strategy...

If I had the time to waste to monitor the fricking thing all the time.

Groundhog day pretty much, except Toppy, the MBA, was in the green! A rare occurrence indeed! Only another $158,000 and he can catch Warren. LOOK OUT, Warren!

Last year adults played. This year you gerber college babies all reset your portfolios like it's a video game.
Suck my cock allowance boy.:pke:

Last year adults played. This year you gerber college babies all reset your portfolios like it's a video game.
Suck my cock allowance boy.:pke:

I didn't take a reset, Toppy; not even when I was trailing you. I don't need a 'do-over' to kick your stupid ass.

So, suck my cock.

Last edited:
90% of the tools did thus the game is gizz down a toilet.
tell me about your personal portfolio are you double the net worth of your age group you pussy

90% of the tools did thus the game is gizz down a toilet.
tell me about your personal portfolio are you double the net worth of your age group you pussy

You're a jealous little bitch! It doesn't change the fact that your picks sucked. And as far as I know, only Dave and Gerber reset. 2/10 = 90%, MBA math?

Yes, I am worth at least 2x my age group, and increasing every day. I get plenty of pussy. Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.

BS YOU TOOL
ALL THOSE FUCKERS RESET.
I intorduced the fucking game last year and blew you asswholes away.
I'm in cnbc's in the top 30% without even paying attention after my origninal picks.
have fun with the rest of the pimple faced freshman you asswhole

BS YOU TOOL
ALL THOSE FUCKERS RESET.
I intorduced the fucking game last year and blew you asswholes away.
I'm in cnbc's in the top 30% without even paying attention after my origninal picks.
have fun with the rest of the pimple faced freshman you asswhole

asswhole - this is a new one. I wish I could put this on my grammar blog, but I don't think knowing how to spell asshole is something you need in business writing.

I didn't either. But now I realize what I am doing wrong. I invested as if I were long-terming rather than short-terming.

I don't know if I have enough free time to plan buys and sells at certain prices though.

Did you take a reset?

I have time because my project is winding down. We are doing the invention disclosures and presenting at conference. Next step is patents, which should be in pipeline by June.

P.S. Toppy was in the red again today. Would you please catch him already?!!?

You're a jealous little bitch! It doesn't change the fact that your picks sucked. And as far as I know, only Dave and Gerber reset. 2/10 = 90%, MBA math?

Yes, I am worth at least 2x my age group, and increasing every day. I get plenty of pussy. Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.
WM reset - twice.

Most reset at the end of the WaMu fiasco. (5, I think, 6 if you include WM resetting twice - go back and look at the posts around the time WaMu went tango-uniform.) It may not be 90%, but it's much higher than 20%.

I joined late and have not reset, you joined after I did (if I remember correctly), and Grind joined last, so we really don't "count" in the reset question.

LOL, listen, even if I hadn't of reset I wouldn't be sucking as bad as you guys right now. If I wouldn't have reset I wouldn't have invested all my capital and margin into a stock as ridiculously risky as WaMu.

LOL, listen, even if I hadn't of reset I wouldn't be sucking as bad as you guys right now. If I wouldn't have reset I wouldn't have invested all my capital and margin into a stock as ridiculously risky as WaMu.

Right, and had WM and Epic hadn't stolen my risky stock, I wouldn't have put over 100% of my portfolio in it. I would have lost 20% of it....

Back