JustPlainPolitics Stock Market Game

You mean #3 and #2. I am purchasing a million in WM stocks.

LOL, you're hoping it goes to 2.00, but afte rth tough talk from Bush last night, and Barney Frank saying they are ready to finish this bailout bill, it isn't going to happen. Hope you purchase first thing this morning :)

DAMNIT Watermark got the order filled at $2.00... just barely hit it and he's a lucky ass. Oh well, have to beat him the old fashoined way when we all three benefit from WM.

I've gotten 20k from WM today. The rising stock price is getting rid of almost all of my previous losses. WM is by far the biggest gainer today. :)

But I'm going to lose it all tomorrow if McCain decides to play the populist card and comes out against the deal.

Dave you are getting shafted. And Watermark stole my strategy of stealing your strategy. We will all lose together at least.

I'm only doing this because there is no risk.

If Washignton mutual dies I'm just going to delete that profile and start another one with my old, much much much safer portfolio. I should have set the limit at 1.50 or 1.00 though. I stupidly thought that it was going to bounce back more quickly.

Back