JustPlainPolitics Stock Market Game

What sucks for you Dave is that even if your theory is right and WaMu shoots back up after the bailout, Watermark and I will gain more from it. And if you're wrong, then I've still lost less than you. :)

What sucks for you Dave is that even if your theory is right and WaMu shoots back up after the bailout, Watermark and I will gain more from it. And if you're wrong, then I've still lost less than you. :)

Yeah sucks for me... will you guys will be copying my strategy for the whole year? lol

I still have a chance when this thing climbs by picking a better sell point. You suckers are gonna hold on and be greedy when I sell at the peak! lol

Dave what do you think about grabbing some WaMu in real life?

Too risky? It's so freaking low right now I'm tempted but I could get left holding the bag if it doesn't go back up.

Dave what do you think about grabbing some WaMu in real life?

Too risky? It's so freaking low right now I'm tempted but I could get left holding the bag if it doesn't go back up.

I have 150 Shares of it.. If you got $400.. why not buy some and see what happens? Risk/Reward is huge on this. $400 could turn into $4000 in a year. Or it could turn into $2.00. WaMu has its assets other than mortgages to keep it afloat, and this bailout bill.. well... I wish they'd tell us more. This uncertainty is causing panic.

This has the risk/reward ratio of the lottery.

LOL, not quite. You are pretty much 50/50 without the bailout, and much better odds with it. Most people bought into this stock at low points expecting it to get bought... well, here's the bailout and no one has said they wanted to buy it yet. The pussies that bought hoping for a quick buck fled at $4.00, and no buyout so more are leaving out of fear, and it just went down hill from there.. I sold when I saw the trend going down again but this time I kept 150 shares for shits and giggles. I'm up on this stock about 200% total, and if this 150 Shares that I bought in the $1.90 range the last time it was there climb up, then I'm just that much better off. I can afford to lose the whole 150 because basically its off of my winnings.

LOL, not quite. You are pretty much 50/50 without the bailout, and much better odds with it. Most people bought into this stock at low points expecting it to get bought... well, here's the bailout and no one has said they wanted to buy it yet. The pussies that bought hoping for a quick buck fled at $4.00, and no buyout so more are leaving out of fear, and it just went down hill from there.. I sold when I saw the trend going down again but this time I kept 150 shares for shits and giggles. I'm up on this stock about 200% total, and if this 150 Shares that I bought in the $1.90 range the last time it was there climb up, then I'm just that much better off. I can afford to lose the whole 150 because basically its off of my winnings.

I would like to take a moment and congratulate you on being the FIRST to attain a 50% return!!!!

oh wait... thats a negative 50%. In less than a week!

Sorry... had to be said. I do think long term you will all do well with WM. I will jump in tomorrow when it hits $.50 :)

As your overwhelming leader crushing all challengers, I'd like to point out the benefit of picking good companies. LOFL

Back