JustPlainPolitics Stock Market Game

These guys want to play safe... lol, screw them. I'm playing to win.

Risk doesn't always positively correlate to gain. Your are simply delusional if you think there's any chance that the stock will rally up high enough to get you any sort of real gain. It is better to wait until word of the bailout anyway.

These guys want to play safe... lol, screw them. I'm playing to win.

Not hardly... I have been bouncing all over the board today... I was down 4% about 30 minutes ago... now I am up.

The bulk of my portfolio is betting on this deal getting done this week. If it happens, my commodity holdings are going to fly. If not... I watch as I lock up fifth place. Not last though... your WM strategy will keep you below me if the deal doesn't get done.

Risk doesn't always positively correlate to gain. Your are simply delusional if you think there's any chance that the stock will rally up high enough to get you any sort of real gain. It is better to wait until word of the bailout anyway.

Delusional is waiting on news to buy. You are supposed to sell on the news and buy on the fear.

WaMu is dropping like an anvil. 2.54.

Yep... ;)

I've rode this roller coaster three times in Real life and came out over around 50%. It's just play money for me too that I have invested in them. Market fear is just so huge right now but WaMu is still swimming. This thing can drop to $1.00 by Friday. You scared yet? lol

I'm going to laugh when you guys lose everything.

BTW I decided not to sell.

Well you can certainly laugh for at least today. I dropped fast and hard thanks to WaMu.

I shouldn't have gone so deep into something so risky. I think I even have more of it than Dave.

I'm going to laugh when you guys lose everything.

BTW I decided not to sell.

I'm going to laugh too because I'm being very cocky about it. I'll just keep averaging down, because I still think they are going to pass some form of bailout that will effect WaMu positively.

Well you can certainly laugh for at least today. I dropped fast and hard thanks to WaMu.

I shouldn't have gone so deep into something so risky. I think I even have more of it than Dave.
Then your only option is to hold or dump the dog now. Holding is risky, but it can have high rewards.

You did until I averaged down to $3.69... my next purchase might bring it down to below your average cost. Unless it takes a leap tommorow, which it has done for me enough for me not to shit my pants. lol

Back