Kabbalah

What ANSWER is there to a fact? Im not asking you a question.

They are to bring the world under the noahide laws. Am I making up the noahide laws?
I answered by giving you a fact, an EXTENSION of your fact taken out of context from a site specifically against the ethnicity and religion you are attempting to "warn" us about. Pretending that the way that they "prepare" the world for their Moshiac is other than simply acting morally themselves and that it is some sort of danger to me is your deal.

You've previously stated, on another thread, that they would never come to power yet constantly must "warn" me about them? You spend inordinate amounts of energy fighting shadows and innuendo.

I answered by giving you a fact, an EXTENSION of your fact taken out of context from a site specifically against the ethnicity and religion you are attempting to "warn" us about. Pretending that the way that they "prepare" the world for their Moshiac is other than simply acting morally themselves and that it is some sort of danger to me is your deal.

You've previously stated, on another thread, that they would never come to power yet constantly must "warn" me about them? You spend inordinate amounts of energy fighting shadows and innuendo.

Facts require no extension. ANd your extension is plain faced wrong.

They are to be proactive in bringing the knowledge of god to the world through the noahide laws. CHoke on it, mason. The gig is up.

Facts require no extension. ANd your extension is plain faced wrong.

They are to be proactive in bringing the knowledge of god to the world through the noahide laws. CHoke on it, mason. The gig is up.
They do when taken out of context. As I said, the Talmud specifically teaches how they apply it. Proactive in acting morally and setting that example.

I know it irks you that Freemasonry has nothing to do with being Jewish, but this is a sad a silly attack. Your preconceptions of the "danger" of this group is overshadowed by the overwhelming evidence that they have never forced anybody to follow those laws you fear so much.

Such unnecessary alarmism really makes you appear to be insane at a certain level. The "gig" is up, but not for me. I just read the Talmud from the link, and actually researched the religion from sites other than skinhead sites.

They do when taken out of context. As I said, the Talmud specifically teaches how they apply it. Proactive in acting morally and setting that example.

I know it irks you that Freemasonry has nothing to do with being Jewish, but this is a sad a silly attack. Your preconceptions of the "danger" of this group is overshadowed by the overwhelming evidence that they have never forced anybody to follow those laws you fear so much.

Such unnecessary alarmism really makes you appear to be insane at a certain level. The "gig" is up, but not for me. I just read the Talmud from the link, and actually researched the religion from sites other than skinhead sites.

Nothing's out of context. I'm in context. You're off the wall.

Freemasons are noahides.

MOst feel theocracy is undesirable.

Such hysterical denial of the truth make you seem like a mason.

These are not skinhead sites. Anyone who bothers to go read will realize that.

Your simplistic dismissals will probably suffice for most, however.

Fine. Nevermind that the foundational mythology of masonry is about the temple mount. "freemasonry and judaism are unrelated". Willful ignorance, folks, on sale here.

Nothing's out of context. I'm in context. You're off the wall.

Freemasons are noahides.

MOst feel theocracy is undesirable.

Such hysterical denial of the truth make you seem like a mason.

These are not skinhead sites. Anyone who bothers to go read will realize that.

Your simplistic dismissals will probably suffice for most, however.
Freemasons are Noahides? Rubbish. If you want to see a government that Freemasons would set up, look at the Constitution.

Theocracy presented in such a way isn't in any way coercive. "Warning" me against it is silly. Unlike, let's say Islam, where you can directly point to people coercing others into the religion can you show one Kabbalist that has ever attacked anybody in an attempt to make them believe?

Such inane belief in conspiracies taken by evidence from anti-<insert whatever here that you want to preach against> websites is plain silly. Do you believe in the Lizard-people too? I can post about a million links about them.

Those are clearly anti-Jew sites, anybody who goes to one of your sites can clearly see it.

And you super-exaggerated fearmongering is falling on deaf ears. It becomes you actively self-marginalizing rather than entering actively in society and making the changes you would like to see.

Freemasons are Noahides? Rubbish. If you want to see a government that Freemasons would set up, look at the Constitution.

Theocracy presented in such a way isn't in any way coercive. "Warning" me against it is silly. Unlike, let's say Islam, where you can directly point to people coercing others into the religion can you show one Kabbalist that has ever attacked anybody in an attempt to make them believe?

Such inane belief in conspiracies taken by evidence from anti-<insert whatever here that you want to preach against> websites is plain silly. Do you believe in the Lizard-people too? I can post about a million links about them.

Those are clearly anti-Jew sites, anybody who goes to one of your sites can clearly see it.

And you super-exaggerated fearmongering is falling on deaf ears.

Theocracy presented as a law with decapitation as the punishment is coercive.

You seem rather bothered by the truth coming out, actually.

Fine. Nevermind that the foundational mythology of masonry is about the temple mount. "freemasonry and judaism are unrelated". Willful ignorance, folks, on sale here.
It is allegorical, not true history. Each of the stories teaches things like "Charity is good" using stories, not actual history or 'mythology' as you attempt to present it.

Theocracy presented as a law with decapitation as the punishment is coercive.

You seem rather bothered by the truth coming out, actually.
No it is not coercive, not if you will actively choose to follow it, as the Talmud states you will when you see the benevolence of the Moshiac.

The difference. Active coersion = Change now or die.

This 'coersion' = See I am very moral, now you are supposed to see it and become so too...

Notice the lack of killing and any actual coersion in the second example that the Talmud teaches?

Read the links of the actual Talmud, read it and learn rather than assume that the skinheads have a better version that is more accurate.

You seem to fear that people will actually believe the truth and that you will be even further marginalized. If I actually "feared" the "truth" you wouldn't be posting on the site, man. Give that one a rest, evidence directly contradicts your assertion.

No it is not coercive, not if you will actively choose to follow it, as the Talmud states you will when you see the benevolence of the Moshiac.

The difference. Active coersion = Change now or die.

This 'coersion' = See I am very moral, now you are supposed to see it and become so too...

Notice the lack of killing and any actual coersion in the second example that the Talmud teaches?

Read the links of the actual Talmud, read it and learn rather than assume that the skinheads have a better version that is more accurate.

You seem to fear that people will actually believe the truth and that you will be even further marginalized. If I actually "feared" the "truth" you wouldn't be posting on the site, man. Give that one a rest, evidence directly contradicts your assertion.

Is that like learning to love big brother?

I'll let the informed reader do his own on this one.

judaism and freemasonry
LOL. Right.

Your first link:

http://www.sullivan-county.com/id2/fm_jews.htm

Freemasons are the favorite targets of both political and religious tyrants. Often and wrongly accussed of being part of some world-wide Jewish conspiracy by hate groups such as Christian Identity and the Religious Right, Freemasons in fact vary from country to country and reflect the culture of the host country.

Fremmasons in America, England, the Netherlands accepted Jews, Deists, Unitarians, Christians, etc. from the beginning as they did all moral persons that believed in God. Half the signers of the Constitution were Freemasons and Freemasonry shares all the great ideas that make America the great nation it is. It's no coincidence that many of the symbols on our currency and in Washington originate in Freemasonry. Our foremost American Freemason is Deist George Washington. Many of the points outlined below are the very things the extreme right and left hate about Freemasons and America in general be they communist, Islamic or Christian fundamentalist. It is no surprise that Pat Robertson, the Catholic Churrch, and Hitler all hate Freemasons.

I suggest you inform yourself. As I said, it isn't hard to actually find out about them, it isn't like they are hidden from you, just go and talk to a few, find out about the men who create a lodge and you will find your fears are baseless.

Is that like learning to love big brother?
If you willingly chose to have Big Brother would it be coersion? That is the point I make.

The reality is, nobody wants such a government, therefore their belief that we are all suddenly going to choose it because they act morally is a bit off, but it doesn't mean that they have coerced anybody.

As I have repeatedly pointed out, you have no evidence of anybody ever being killed for not being a Kabbalist, yet you have myriad examples of it from Christianity and Islam. Why do you pick on the one that has no examples? Because you like to maintain the feeling of power you have over those weaker? Pop-psychology notwithstanding, evidence of their "coersion" is at the very best weak, and in reality is not in existence at all.

If you willingly chose to have Big Brother would it be coersion? That is the point I make.

The reality is, nobody wants such a government, therefore their belief that we are all suddenly going to choose it because they act morally is a bit off, but it doesn't mean that they have coerced anybody.

As I have repeatedly pointed out, you have no evidence of anybody ever being killed for not being a Kabbalist, yet you have myriad examples of it from Christianity and Islam. Why do you pick on the one that has no examples? Because you like to maintain the feeling of power you have over those weaker? Pop-psychology notwithstanding, evidence of their "coersion" is at the very best weak, and in reality is not in existence at all.

The actual teaching is that they are to bring the world under the noahide laws which do prescribe decapitation for transgression. The truth renders your post a batch of non-issues.

Back