Kabbalah

The actual teaching is that they are to bring the world under the noahide laws which do prescribe decapitation for transgression. The truth renders your post a batch of non-issues.
You just deliberately don't post how it is supposed to happen, because you know it is the truth and it totally takes the rug from under your silly argument. So again, I will put it back into context for you. (note how you again are repeating the same inane "fear them!" argument that has already been shown as weak as a 2 year old in a WWE wrestling match?)

They are supposed to do it by simply 'acting morally' which will make us all follow the Moshiach when he finally arrives because we will recongnize how benevolent he is.

Actually read the book, instead of actively ignoring the teaching.

You just deliberately don't post how it is supposed to happen, because you know it is the truth and it totally takes the rug from under your silly argument.

They are supposed to do it by simply 'acting morally' which will make us all follow the Moshiach when he finally arrives because we will recongnize how benevolent he is.

Actually read the book, instead of actively ignoring the teaching.

I've read the teaching. You should too.

I've read the teaching. You should too.
I have. You have simply ignored the actual teaching for your preferred skinhead sites. Finding out that they are supposed to "prepare" the world by simply acting morally totally destroyed every argument you have made against them long ago. One simple fact that you just "drop" every time you post it, and everything changes.

I have. You have simply ignored the actual teaching for your preferred skinhead sites. Finding out that they are supposed to "prepare" the world by simply acting morally totally destroyed every argument you have made against them long ago. One simple fact that you just "drop" every time you post it, and everything changes.

So who/what are the noahide laws for? WHy don't you explain that in context?

What skinhead site have I posted to?

So who/what are the noahide laws for? WHy don't you explain that in context?

What skinhead site have I posted to?
They are for when the Moshiach has come and we all follow him because we all "see his benevolence and choose to" follow him. It is not going to happen.

One more time. Where are your news stories of a Kabbalist beheading your neighbor for not converting? What proof do you have of their coersion other than a reference to something in the Talmud taken out of context with the way they are supposed to do such a thing?

You post the result without the cause then continue to ignore what the cause is supposed to be. It is desperation and hysteria to over-exaggerate lines taken from a text out of context and attempt to get people to fear a group of powerless people.

I find it weak.

As for the "skinhead" sites, I use the word as a description for simply "anti-Jew" sites. I even later give the example of "anti-<insert whatever you want others to fear here>" or something much like that. I think you are quick enough to catch the inference and are pretending this because you want desperately to find any part of my argument that you can pick at.

Your desperation is showing. You should zip those up so it isn't hanging out like that.

They are for when the Moshiach has come and we all follow him because we all "see his benevolence and choose to" follow him. It is not going to happen.

One more time. Where are your news stories of a Kabbalist beheading your neighbor for not converting? What proof do you have of their coersion other than a reference to something in the Talmud taken out of context with the way they are supposed to do such a thing?

You post the result without the cause then continue to ignore what the cause is supposed to be. It is desperation and hysteria to over-exaggerate lines taken from a text out of context and attempt to get people to fear a group of powerless people.

I find it weak.

As for the "skinhead" sites, I use the word as a description for simply "anti-Jew" sites. I even later give the example of "anti-<insert whatever you want others to fear here>" or something much like that. I think you are quick enough to catch the inference and are pretending this because you want desperately to find any part of my argument that you can pick at.

Your desperation is showing. You should zip those up so it isn't hanging out like that.

But one of the noahide laws is against idolatry. There would be no need for this if everyone wanted to be a noahide of his own free will.

Your desperation is showing.

The noahide laws are to be inflicted on everyone prior to the moshiach's arrival.

But one of the noahide laws is against idolatry. There would be no need for this if everyone wanted to be a noahide of his own free will.

Your desperation is showing.

The noahide laws are to be inflicted on everyone prior to the moshiach's arrival.
But it isn't. One of the Christian laws is against idolatry, does that mean that they too are coercing you? It is weakness and human frailty. It "remembers" the scene with Moses when he was on the Mount.

And no they aren't to be "inflicted" they are ordered to prepare the world by going out, spreading around and acting morally as an example. As I said, what evidence, other than your assertions and "anti" websites that such is the case?

And no they aren't to be "inflicted" they are ordered to prepare the world by going out, spreading around and acting morally as an example. As I said, what evidence, other than your assertions and "anti" websites that such is the case?

Yes. the noahide laws are to be inflicted. It's not a law if it's voluntary.

Yes. I reject the organized christian religion.

We are not in a christian theocracy either.
Ah, but I note that you don't "fear" them like you do Jews. Their "coersion" doesn't exist, you hate that People can actually read the words of the text and find your assertions to be false. They have even been linked to in this very thread. You resent that you have been further marginalized. I understand, but there is no reason for a hysterical fear of jews coercing you into worshipping Yahweh.

Ah, but I note that you don't "fear" them like you do Jews. Their "coersion" doesn't exist, you hate that People can actually read the words of the text and find your assertions to be false. They have even been linked to in this very thread. You resent that you have been further marginalized. I understand, but there is no reason for a hysterical fear of jews coercing you into worshipping Yahweh.

You're babbling.

Yes. the noahide laws are to be inflicted. It's not a law if it's voluntary.
You deliberately refuse to comprehend the statement. According to the teaching, people will voluntarily choose to follow the Moshiach because they will see his benevolence as they prepared the world by acting morally. Shoot that is almost a direct quote.

You deliberately refuse to comprehend the statement. According to the teaching, people will voluntarily choose to follow the Moshiach because they will see his benevolence as they prepared the world by acting morally. Shoot that is almost a direct quote.

SO who what are the noahide laws for? Miraculously converted noahides wouldn't need laws against idolatry. Do the noahide laws exist in your atrophied worldview?

SO who what are the noahide laws for? Miraculously converted noahides wouldn't need laws against idolatry. Do the noahide laws exist in your atrophied worldview?
Weak, you repeat a question already answered. It "remembers" when Moses was on the mount and those who were following the religion transgressed. It recognizes human frailty.

Plus, I believe you misrepresent the noahide laws as well.

Weak, you repeat a question already answered. It "remembers" when Moses was on the mount and those who were following the religion transgressed. It recognizes human frailty.

Plus, I believe you misrepresent the noahide laws as well.

What remembers?

I'm not misrepresenting the noahide laws. You are.

What remembers?

I'm not misrepresenting the noahide laws. You are.
The law "remembers" that those who went before them once had a problem in this particular area. I know you are quicker than this, stop being deliberately obtuse.

I haven't represented them at all. You asked what they are there for. I answered. They recognize that humans often make mistakes, even when they are trying to do right.

The law "remembers" that those who went before them once had a problem in this particular area. I know you are quicker than this, stop being deliberately obtuse.

I haven't represented them at all. You asked what they are there for. I answered. They recognize that humans often make mistakes, even when they are trying to do right.

Laws are not sentient. Laws are to rule people.

They are to be enforced on the world to hasten the arrival of moshiach.

Back