Kabbalah

Yes. It does though. Really really. It will mean universal if the plan succeeds and the the noahide laws do, in fact, govern the world, but you're not there yet, sparky, the mason. Right now it's just wishful thinking. ;)

You're good at helping prep the appropriate frames.
But it doesn't.

Here, from a book I picked up on the subject. I had to retype this one for you.

There are seven Universal – or Noachide – Laws as against the 613 precepts that apply to Jews. But this does not mean that the non-Jew has an easier time complying with them. Where the Jewish precepts are very specific the Noachide Laws are general and far reaching in their scope. The Jew is told to do or not do specific things in specific circumstances. The Noachide is warned only of general modes of behaviour.

If mankind follows the laws laid down it can achieve its natural state of supremacy over the natural world. If not, then mankind will regarded as being lower than other forms of creation.

As the Noachide Laws were given by the Creator they necessarily are in harmony with creation itself. A person who elects to follow these laws is aligning his or her self with the very forces of creation and is thus helping in the process of restoring the Universe to that state which existed before the degeneration of mankind began (with the fall of Adam and Eve, according to the Bible).

The person who wilfully ignores or, even worse, actively contravenes the Noachide code increases the level of disorder in the Universe.

As you can see, a little bit of reasearch opens a whole wealth of information. Including that what I assumed you were right about (because it sure sounds like Noah) was just a wrong assumption.

Note how it is "mankind" and not just an individual judged by the result.

But it doesn't.

Here, from a book I picked up on the subject. I had to retype this one for you.

As you can see, a little bit of reasearch opens a whole wealth of information. Including that what I assumed you were right about (because it sure sounds like Noah) was just a wrong assumption.

This is paltry and pathetic. I've done more research than that. The noachide laws are concrete and do have real legal ramifications, namely capital punishment. It's not a suggestion. It's not a set of vagaries. It's a recipe for a theocracy centered around the supreme authority of the jewish people as a race of priests.

But you have a book.... Get real, man. You're embarassing yourself.

Last edited:
This is paltry and pathetic. I've done more research than that. The noachide laws are concrete and do have real legal ramifications, Namely capital punishment. It's not a suggestions. It's not a set of vagaries. It's a recipe for a theocracy centereed around the supreme authority of the jewish people as a race of priests.

But you have a book.... Get real, man. You're embarassing yourself.
Your research consists of conspiracy writings by sad groups who want to feel big by attacking those who won't attack back.

Seriously, you have resorted to posting links that don't work and even children's rhymes when you ran out of actual argument.

You are sad, you cannot even put forward a reasonable proximation of your fear without resorting to promoting more of the "anti" sites.

One thing I learned long ago, if you want to find something out one of the best sources is directly asking the actual people involved.

Your research consists of conspiracy writings by sad groups who want to feel big by attacking those who won't attack back.

Seriously, you have resorted to posting links that don't work and even children's rhymes when you ran out of actual argument.

You are sad, you cannot even put forward a reasonable proximation of your fear without resorting to promoting more of the "anti" sites.

Many of my sources are jewish and noahide groups. None of them are "hate" sites. throwing around the HATE word is really lame. It's beneath you dude. It's the last resort of someone who's lost the argument. Like a lib, dude.

Many of my sources are jewish and noahide groups. None of them are "hate" sites. throwing around the HATE word is really lame. It's beneath you dude. It's the last resort of someone who's lost the argument. Like a lib, dude.
Except they link directly to neo-nazi sites many times. Seriously, check more than just what you want to believe about them.

Seriously, only a person who "fears" them needs to "warn" everybody about their "dangerous" religion.

Post the links again. I'll go through them again.

As I did before when I was researching the topic. I had to know what you were talking about.

Post the links again. I'll go through them again.

As I did before when I was researching the topic. I had to know what you were talking about.

I don't have a standard "set of links". I know there's more to it than "noahide means universal so shut up jew hater" why are you spinning so hard? Most of my links are from noahide sources. You know this if you actually go read them.

I don't have a standard "set of links". I know there's more to it than "noahide means universal so shut up jew hater" why are you spinning so hard? Most of my links are from noahide sources. You know this if you actually go read them.
Spinning? I have simply presented what I have learned. You so far have attacked me as a person, suggested that there was some conspiracy that I was part of, then even resorted to baby rhymes.

Seriously, you are coming unhinged and I feel sorry for you.

Anyway, where are the news stories that match those if Islam? Where are the Kabbalists forcing you to believe in this? Give me some evidence other than paranoia and deliberate misunderstanding of what is written, ignoring the how to pretend that it is some sinister thing.

Spinning? I have simply presented what I have learned. You so far have attacked me as a person, suggested that there was some conspiracy that I was part of, then even resorted to baby rhymes.

Seriously, you are coming unhinged and I feel sorry for you.

I too, feel a great amount of pathos for you, regarding your noahidic condition. May you have a large share in the world to come.:clink:

"1. It's all very confusing.
2. No one is quite sure what it is, including the people doing it.
3. Old dead people are somehow to blame.
4. Mastering Kabbalah gives you insight into God, as far as you know."

Didn't read everything here but your four points fit most religions and go ahead make fun of people beliefs, keeps us on our toes and slowly, very slowly forces progress.

Anyway, where are the news stories that match those if Islam? Where are the Kabbalists forcing you to believe in this? Give me some evidence other than paranoia and deliberate misunderstanding of what is written, ignoring the how to pretend that it is some sinister thing.
Please forgive the intrusion of reality here, but I have a question. Since I don't know anyone into Kabbalah and you seem to know something about it, I thought I'd ask.

It's my impression that the popular Kabbalah sect of which Madonna is such a prominent adherent has little or nothing to do with the ancient Jewish Kabbalah texts. Traditional cabalism is very demanding and obscure; modern Kabbalah is anything but.

Or am I wrong?

Please forgive the intrusion of reality here, but I have a question. Since I don't know anyone into Kabbalah and you seem to know something about it, I thought I'd ask.

It's my impression that the popular Kabbalah sect of which Madonna is such a prominent adherent has little or nothing to do with the ancient Jewish Kabbalah texts. Traditional cabalism is very demanding and obscure; modern Kabbalah is anything but.

Or am I wrong?

You're wrong.

Or am I wrong?
It is true. Regular Kabbalists state that Madonna is an example of evil being attracted to purity. In this case she is attracted to Kabbalism but chooses a modernistic approach that they would deem outside and apart from their studies. Often in these populist versions they attempt to make practitioners believe that they can do magic and other unrealistic claims.

But why is she visiting Israel, and why are "legitimate kabbalists" feeling the need to distance themselves from here? Her "form" of kabbalism is from judaism, THAT'S why she WAS IN ISRAEL and that's why they feel compelled to distance themselves. DUH.

Back