Keeping up with the truth

wouldn't it be much more civil - and wouldn't you then have every right to expect a civil response - if you stuck to arguing about what liberals DO say instead of making shit up?

wouldn't it be much more civil - and wouldn't you then have every right to expect a civil response - if you stuck to arguing about what liberals DO say instead of making shit up?
You haven't proven that I'm making this stuff up. All I'm hearing so far is diversion and insults.

Let's start over.

See if you agree:

Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society is tearing itself apart at the seams.

Liberalism says that....

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnh...8207/page/full

Let's start over.

See if you agree:

Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society is tearing itself apart at the seams.

Liberalism says that....

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnh...8207/page/full

Let's start over. This time I'll play dumb ( I mean, I will post something outrageous and try to evoke a reaction from the target)
The difference of course, is that instead of an opinion, I will post an actual verified scientific study. Ready?

Are racists dumb? Do conservatives tend to be less intelligent than liberals? A provocative new study from Brock University in Ontario suggests the answer to both questions may be a qualified yes.
The study, published in Psychological Science, showed that people who score low on I.Q. tests in childhood are more likely to develop prejudiced beliefs and socially conservative politics in adulthood.
I.Q., or intelligence quotient, is a score determined by standardized tests, but whether the tests truly reveal intelligence remains a topic of hot debate among psychologists.
Dr. Gordon Hodson, a professor of psychology at the university and the study's lead author, said the finding represented evidence of a vicious cycle: People of low intelligence gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, which stress resistance to change and, in turn, prejudice, he toldLiveScience.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html

Now, from this we finally understand your inability to understand how stupid you are acting right now.

Now, do you want to address this or change the subject?

Let's start over. This time I'll play dumb ( I mean, I will post something outrageous and try to evoke a reaction from the target)
The difference of course, is that instead of an opinion, I will post an actual verified scientific study. Ready?

Are racists dumb? Do conservatives tend to be less intelligent than liberals? A provocative new study from Brock University in Ontario suggests the answer to both questions may be a qualified yes.
The study, published in Psychological Science, showed that people who score low on I.Q. tests in childhood are more likely to develop prejudiced beliefs and socially conservative politics in adulthood.
I.Q., or intelligence quotient, is a score determined by standardized tests, but whether the tests truly reveal intelligence remains a topic of hot debate among psychologists.
Dr. Gordon Hodson, a professor of psychology at the university and the study's lead author, said the finding represented evidence of a vicious cycle: People of low intelligence gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, which stress resistance to change and, in turn, prejudice, he toldLiveScience.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html

Now, from this we finally understand your inability to understand how stupid you are acting right now.

Now, do you want to address this or change the subject?
That's interesting and all, Rune, but nobody cares about your therapy.

What do you libs make of #11?

11) ...it (liberalism) cares about women -- unless they're conservative women, in which case liberals will insult them in the vilest of terms, attack their children, call them whores and laugh and hoot at the most grotesque sexist attacks against them. Every last insult ever hurled at someone like Sandra Fluke probably wouldn't amount to what women like Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Michelle Malkin, and Ann Coulter put up with on any given week with the full support of the same liberals who run off at the mouth about a "war on women."

What do you libs make of #11?

11) ...it (liberalism) cares about women -- unless they're conservative women, in which case liberals will insult them in the vilest of terms, attack their children, call them whores and laugh and hoot at the most grotesque sexist attacks against them. Every last insult ever hurled at someone like Sandra Fluke probably wouldn't amount to what women like Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Michelle Malkin, and Ann Coulter put up with on any given week with the full support of the same liberals who run off at the mouth about a "war on women."

overblown hype. women who make controversial statements put themselves in the crosshairs, don't they? Liberals aren't attacking Palin, Bachmann, Malkin and Coulter because they're women, but because they're assholes.

It shows that you have no interest in disputing the points. You don't want any part of it, and I don't blame you. Where you do get blamed, is for dodging this article. Your take on America is spelled out in the article. Now, do you want to address it, or do you want to keep changing the subject?

There's not one word of truth in anything that rag says to the issue of liberalism. I challenge you you positively prove each of those points to be true: you're making the assterion so you have to have objective facts to back it all up. Otherwise it's all nonsense.

I gave you a fact about liberalsim and the father of our country and you have yet to answer it.

overblown hype.
Abusive language is overblown hype? She's a woman. Sensitivity; enlightenment; evolution... these are the hallmarks of leftism. Liberals need to either lovingly reprove these women, or they need to shut the hell up. But you perverts are incapable of any of those things, aren't you? You don't give a shit about women, and you certainly don't give a shit about what's best for them.

Last edited:
I am serious globule.... if you want to have a serious discussion about anything, my advice is to definitely NOT start out with inflammatory, accusatory, inaccurate shit.

That whole list is a joke.

Which makes you a joke for being stupid enough to post it.

I am serious globule.... if you want to have a serious discussion about anything, my advice is to definitely NOT start out with inflammatory, accusatory, inaccurate shit.

That whole list is a joke.

Which makes you a joke for being stupid enough to post it.
I'm not kidding either, minimalman. Cease with the insults and evolve over yourself.

Now explain your defense for women.

Back