Keeping up with the truth

Whatever you have to tell yourself, go right ahead. I am not going to disabuse you of your delusions, but I certainly won't facilitate them.

It's really quite simple, liberals. Stop making mountains out of molehills, and pay attention:

1) ...it's all about choice -- unless you want to choose which gun or lightbulb to use, which school your child will attend, or you’d prefer more freedom and smaller government.

If you disagree with this observation, the last thing you want to do is cry bullshit and hurl insults at me. The correct response is to say that you do want us to choose which gun we want or which lightbulb to use, as well as which school our children will attend and that you would prefer more freedom and smaller government.

Do you understand?

Now, you try it. ;)

Uh, noooo, the correct response is to point out how much bullshit the OP is and how you have no idea what in the hell you're talking about. And both of those have been pointed out quite well.

Last edited:
While maineman and jet are talking to themselves (and each other) let:s circle back around to #1 and see if there any honest left-wingers on this forum.

Like I said.... you post some bullshit that starts out saying "Liberalism says this"... and then list a whole line of total crap that no liberal I have ever known has ever said.....

what is there really to talk about here? If you want to have a serious discussion about the differences between political philosophies, you pick odd ways to show it.

While maineman and jet are talking to themselves (and each other) let:s circle back around to #1 and see if there any honest left-wingers on this forum.

Well, since you've been admiring your own image, I took the time to answer six of your rag questions and you've not bothered to reply. So as for dishonesty goes you're at the head of the line.

Well, since you've been admiring your own image, I took the time to answer six of your rag questions and you've not bothered to reply. So as for dishonesty goes you're at the head of the line.
Well, you provided something that resembles an answer, but it looks more like the horse shit maineman's been shoveling.

Try again starting with #1. I'll break it down even further for you:

We can choose which gun we want: support, or oppose?

Back