Killing deer w an AR!

If they need a 30 round magazine to hunt deer they must be a terrible shot and need to first spend time on target practice at the shooting range
Some states restrict the use of more than 5 rounds when hunting big game. Hogs don't count since they are vermin.

Use of a wood block or other device to limit rounds is often allowable.

Please do the math on this: You are advocating using more tax payer money to keep down the deer population while also advocating losing all the money collected from hunters in the forms of licenses and stamps.

Like MAGAts, you are advocating increased spending while cutting revenue. That doesn't add up to me.
Never said banning guns or hunting, rather, justifying the proliferation of guns in America by using loss revenue or hunting as a justification is a hell of an opportunity cost given the gun violence and deaths prevalent in the US today

Commies need to pay attention. The kid used a 450 Bushmaster upper which fires a 45 caliber 240 gr. bullet in a case developed especially for those states that require a straight wall cartridge. I do not know if this upper was used in the school shooting.

As for small man parts, ask Mr. Tiny Penis as he is an expert on the subject.
As for deplorable assholes,

View attachment 31180
“Commies,” too funny, appears someone is still stuck in the last Century, we going to see the reemergence of hula hoops anytime soon

Seriously, does anyone really go out hunting with an AR15? I know it's not that special of a weapon, primarily aesthetic, but I think if I saw someone out in the timber hunting deer with an AR15 I'd have to laugh.

The hunters I grew up with weren't interested in running around the forest like wanna-be Navy Seals. They went out for the sport of it, not try to compensate for a little penis.

Please do the math on this: You are advocating using more tax payer money to keep down the deer population while also advocating losing all the money collected from hunters in the forms of licenses and stamps.

Like MAGAts, you are advocating increased spending while cutting revenue. That doesn't add up to me.
MAGA isn't a person, Sybil...and many conservatives are also hunters.

Hunting with an AR15 must require smaller man parts than I would want to imagine.
It's a good rifle design. It is YOU that is afraid of guns.
Even then, hunting a deer sized animal with a little 55 grain bullet
should result in a lengthy prison sentence.
Deer hunting is not illegal, and deer have killed more people than any other wild animal. Using an accurate shot from an AR-15 style gun is a humane way to hunt.
How can a a nation even survive with the number of deplorable assholes we have?
You could always leave.

If they need a 30 round magazine to hunt deer they must be a terrible shot and need to first spend time on target practice at the shooting range
Guns are not just to hunt deer, Sybil. It is unconstitutional to limit or ban any weapon or any of it's accessories.

Seriously, does anyone really go out hunting with an AR15?
Yes.
I know it's not that special of a weapon, primarily aesthetic, but I think if I saw someone out in the timber hunting deer with an AR15 I'd have to laugh.
Such a weapon is used to hunt for all kinds of animals. It's more effective against some than others.
It can quite effective against deer.
The hunters I grew up with weren't interested in running around the forest like wanna-be Navy Seals.
You never grew up with hunters. You are afraid of guns.
They went out for the sport of it, not try to compensate for a little penis.
You never grew up with hunters. You are afraid of guns.

Never said banning guns or hunting, rather, justifying the proliferation of guns in America by using loss revenue or hunting as a justification is a hell of an opportunity cost given the gun violence and deaths prevalent in the US today
You don't get to ban guns, Anchovies. You are not the king.

Back