Lesbian criticizes Picasso.

I know you meant Tina Turner...;) Janis Joplin loved Tina... I imagine neither one of those great women have any appreciation for filthy rap being a part of black music history...

I don't know much history of Rap Music, but I know that it was originated from African beats. When Rap music became infused with offensive lyrics, the Music World created a whole new genre for Rap music with offensive lyrics by calling it Gangsta Rap- that had to be labeled with offensive lyrics warnings.

A lot of people today confuse Rap with Hip Hop which is a whole different genre.

It was only when Aerosmith released a Rap version single of Walk This Way, did I start listening to Rap. Which lead me to listening to Run DMC and some others which I still enjoy.

I have a Biker friend, who is also a Marine hero, and a Cruse Ship entertainer, with an artificial leg from the knee down, who sings Rap like a Rap star. He mostly sings country and rock, but for a White Man he does a great job with some of those Rap songs. Him and his wife go with me to a lot of Karaoke events that we sing at. We have a sort of small karaoke team of singers and we will go out Karaoke Clubbing together. We gang up on them. :laugh:

Last edited:
Oh for fucking heaven sakes! SHE IS A COMEDIAN!

Much was written about the Picasso women and the way he depicted them, however, it wasn’t until the early 2000s when one of his granddaughters, Marina Picasso, publicly expressed the suffering of her family due to the artist’s narcissism, that this theme became relevant. The dismantling of the myth of a fatal lover continues in recent times as the great Modernist master gets openly criticized for misogyny.

Recently, an incident took place at the Picasso Museum in Barcelona after an art professor and her students staged a silent demonstration dressed in black-and-white t-shirts printed with statements "Picasso, women abuser" and "Picasso, the shadow of Dora Maar."

This is not a lonely case since several similar protests took place in the past few years including a 2018 performance by artist Emma Sulkowicz, when she stood in front of the Pablo’s painting Les Demoiselles d’Avignon at MoMA in New York wearing a costume of asterisks. The same year, artist and activist Michelle Hartney released a gesture at the Metropolitan Museum of Art by adding her own wall text next to a Picasso painting to critically reflect the artist’s infamous quote "Each time I leave a woman, I should burn her. Destroy the woman, destroy the past she represents."

Many artists use models. I don't see the problem. If they are kidnapped, they need to contact the police. If they stay, it is their fault.

That does not mean he did not treat them badly just because they chose to stay. It may be their fault they stayed but his fault for how he treated them.

Oh for fucking heaven sakes! SHE IS A COMEDIAN!

Much was written about the Picasso women and the way he depicted them, however, it wasn’t until the early 2000s when one of his granddaughters, Marina Picasso, publicly expressed the suffering of her family due to the artist’s narcissism, that this theme became relevant. The dismantling of the myth of a fatal lover continues in recent times as the great Modernist master gets openly criticized for misogyny.

Recently, an incident took place at the Picasso Museum in Barcelona after an art professor and her students staged a silent demonstration dressed in black-and-white t-shirts printed with statements "Picasso, women abuser" and "Picasso, the shadow of Dora Maar."

This is not a lonely case since several similar protests took place in the past few years including a 2018 performance by artist Emma Sulkowicz, when she stood in front of the Pablo’s painting Les Demoiselles d’Avignon at MoMA in New York wearing a costume of asterisks. The same year, artist and activist Michelle Hartney released a gesture at the Metropolitan Museum of Art by adding her own wall text next to a Picasso painting to critically reflect the artist’s infamous quote "Each time I leave a woman, I should burn her. Destroy the woman, destroy the past she represents."

Is that your own text? No offense if it is, just seemed like you copied it from somewhere.

Most people think plagiarism is unethical.

Last edited:
Is that your own text? No offense if it is, just seemed like you copied it from somewhere.

Most people think plagiarism is unethical.

I don't think so- not in a crazy forum! But you think whatever you want!

I thought your thread a was a bit of Lesbian bashing- no offense!

Perhaps we can get you a spot on late night Fox NEWS!

Back