Lesbian criticizes Picasso.

Do you happen to have any studies of neurobiology that might support that position? I've never heard anyone say art wasn't subjective. This is an interesting position. How do you support that position that it isn't subjective?

He does this all the time here

Takes weird ass emotional positions on facts

Then flails away at anyone who objects to his very flawed positions

Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
Search for a word
sub·jec·tive
/səbˈjektiv/
See definitions in:
All
Psychology
Philosophy
Grammar
adjective
based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.
"his views are highly subjective"
Similar:
personal
personalized
individual
internal
emotional
instinctive
intuitive
impressionistic
biased
prejudiced
bigoted
idiosyncratic
irrational
gut
gut reaction
Opposite:
objective
impartial
GRAMMAR
relating to or denoting a case of nouns and pronouns used for the subject of a sentence.
nounGRAMMAR
the subjective case.

When a person looks at art their opinion of that art is subjective

It’s another insane position you took out of misguided emotion

Cy is awesome

I have known him for two decades

Ok. All I see of him is a thin skinned pseudo-intellectual poseur who reads books by skimming his eyes over them then puking out what someone else said but showing almost no ability to synthesize information.

I wish I had a better view of him. His threads are often quite interesting even if he doesn't really know what he's quoting or has no ability to discuss it unless it comports with EXACTLY what someone said to him.

Ok. All I see of him is a thin skinned pseudo-intellectual poseur who reads books by skimming his eyes over them then puking out what someone else said but showing almost no ability to synthesize information.

I wish I had a better view of him. His threads are often quite interesting even if he doesn't really know what he's quoting or has no ability to discuss it unless it comports with EXACTLY what someone said to him.

I know him better

You are completely wrong

All indications characterize him as treating his lovers poorly; as described by his "muses" (whom he made money from), friends,....I have never seen any information that denies these descriptions. Some were very young.

Please cite something. Just so you know, I have read many biographies of Picasso. If his "lover" did not like him, why did she stay?

Back