Let's discuss racism

and your side defended dropping white phospherous on civilians in Iraq

...they are brown children. They do not count as a human, like a white suburban fetus.

- - - Updated - - -

facts not balther asshole.

the FACTS say we dropped white phosphorous as a weapon.

that is illegal under international laws.

It was a war crime

Which is why G. W. Bush should be either imprisoned or put to death as a war criminal. Open and shut case. Simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know that was a war crime ?

It's a justified war crime in the eyes of the right as it is killing those nasty Muslims.

...they are brown children. They do not count as a human, like a white suburban fetus.

- - - Updated - - -

Which is why G. W. Bush should be either imprisoned or put to death as a war criminal. Open and shut case. Simple.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a justified war crime in the eyes of the right as it is killing those nasty Muslims.

So that's why we drone innocent brown children in the Middle East?

Put him on ignore. Seriously. He has offered no rational debate in his eleventy billion posts here.

How the hell would YOU know a rational debate from a cow's arse? Debate for reactionaries consists of quotations from Wikipedia their mates wrote last night.

Ish I saw this on my facebook...I'm actually jealous. She married a white dude. I had the biggest crush on her and her sister. To be honest the idiots that talk about their relationship are fucking idiots. And yes if they're black they're racist for being racist against him.

Ish I saw this on my facebook...I'm actually jealous. She married a white dude. I had the biggest crush on her and her sister. To be honest the idiots that talk about their relationship are fucking idiots. And yes if they're black they're racist for being racist against him.

We agree. All Americans need to speak out when people act like this, regardless of who they are, and I respect you for being honest about it. Most liberals would ignore it or excuse it. You will not see many others on the left here address it. I respect that.

Back