Let's discuss racism

Racism is crap - the pretence the human species is divided up into permanent sections called 'races'. It is a fantasy used by reactionary shites to divide their victims: they encourage them to fight one another while they hold their coats and pick their pockets. Anyone who believes this drivel is a halfwit!

Racism is crap - the pretence the human species is divided up into permanent sections called 'races'. It is a fantasy used by reactionary shites to divide their victims: they encourage them to fight one another while they hold their coats and pick their pockets. Anyone who believes this drivel is a halfwit!

I agree. Democrats have been doing exactly what you describe for years. This administration has experts doing exactly what you describe.

All rightwingers are to the right of Hitler. Heil Pequod.

I would not say that about all people on the right. A lot of them are fantastic people I disagree with their ideas sometimes....but then again I do not want to live in a society where everyone agrees. We need the best ideas to move forward and regain American dominance in the world. if they come from the right....great. if they come from the left....fantastic.

I would not say that about all people on the right. A lot of them are fantastic people I disagree with their ideas sometimes....but then again I do not want to live in a society where everyone agrees. We need the best ideas to move forward and regain American dominance in the world. if they come from the right....great. if they come from the left....fantastic.

We have no rightwingers (in your sense anyway) here, but I assure you that nobody agrees with anyone. Leave off trying to dominate the world: only Nazis want to do that.

We have no rightwingers (in your sense anyway) here, but I assure you that nobody agrees with anyone. Leave off trying to dominate the world: only Nazis want to do that.

Depends on how we look at dominance. I do not mean it in a military term...I want Americans to build the best cars, make the best movies, have a position of economic and educational leadership, have fantastic world class universities. THAT is what I mean by world dominance, sir.

FAN FUCKINGTASTIC

facts not balther asshole.

the FACTS say we dropped white phosphorous as a weapon.

that is illegal under international laws.

It was a war crime

Back