Lets start small, evidence?

You stupid, fucking idiot. You post silliass bullshit every day, STOP

let me guess,,,the damning video must be a ":cheap fake".

Yep. They got the Ukraine prosecutor dumped. No bribes though.

Next

Quit telling others what they can or can't post.
Mindlessly repeating your question accomplishes nothing, Dimbulb. RQAA.
You keep repeating the same lies again and again
No, that's YOU. You cannot blame anyone else for your problem.
(there is no president,
There currently is no President of the United States.
there was no 2020 election,
There was no 2020 election. That election faulted due to election fraud by Democrats.
courts can't interpret the Constitution,
No court has authority over the Constitution. They cannot interpret it or change it in any way.
the 1st amenment does not apply to the states.
The 1st amendment does not apply to the States. It says so right in the 1st amendment.
And, your endlessly repeated lie--RQAA-
RQAA is not a lie. You are mindless repeating your questions, even though they've already been answered. This is YOUR problem. You cannot blame YOUR problem on me or anybody else.
-when you have never presented any evidence to support your lies.
Blatant lie. Argument of the Stone fallacy.
And, of course, your stupid fallacies.
They are YOUR fallacies, Dimbulb. YOU made them. You have only YOURSELF to blame. You cannot blame your problems on me or anybody else.
So, just post what you want and I'll post what I want. You don't get give me orders.
You aren't posting anything. You are just mindlessly repeating questions that have already been answered and whining.

Joe was there at the behest of the International Monetary Fund, European diplomats, and the Obama administration.

But, of course, you knew that, didn’t you liar, because you’ve been told that multiple times before.
Doesn't matter who sent him, he offered Ukraine a bribe to remove a prosecutor that was inconvenient to the corrupt powers that be. Ukraine took the offer and replaced a reasonably competent prosecutor with one that was totally unqualified, incompetent, and corrupt, but would work with the rest of the corrupt leadership.

the witnesses at the congressional hearings said otherwise......
Who were they?
Doesn't matter who sent him, he offered Ukraine a bribe to remove a prosecutor that was inconvenient to the corrupt powers that be. Ukraine took the offer and replaced a reasonably competent prosecutor with one that was totally unqualified, incompetent, and corrupt, but would work with the rest of the corrupt leadership.
He didn’t, nor was involved, in the replacement. The old prosecutor was the incompetent one, not doing his job.

Who were they?

He didn’t, nor was involved, in the replacement. The old prosecutor was the incompetent one, not doing his job.
Wrong. He was doing his job. The guy that replaced him couldn't do the job. Quite literally couldn't. In fact, the Ukrainian legislature had to pass a new law negating current law to allow him to serve at all.

Wrong. He was doing his job. The guy that replaced him couldn't do the job. Quite literally couldn't. In fact, the Ukrainian legislature had to pass a new law negating current law to allow him to serve at all.
You can keep telling yourself the same lie. There’s not a fucking thing anyone telling you the truth will change that. That’s the common denominator among you Trumpers

Back