Leviticus

On ignore...and yet somehow you manage to see his message. Interesting.

Ignore is the rebuff....I often peek to see if something relevant, substantial or credible is being said.....so far, nothing.

And changing your ID is schizoid.

Ignore is the rebuff....I often peek to see if something relevant, substantial or credible is being said.....so far, nothing.

Do you remove them from your ignore list, peek, and then put them back on ignore? Or do you log out and log back in? Either way, it seems like an awful lot of trouble. You should simply leave us on ignore instead of wasting your precious time on us.

Do you remove them from your ignore list, peek, and then put them back on ignore? Or do you log out and log back in? Either way, it seems like an awful lot of trouble. You should simply leave us on ignore instead of wasting your precious time on us.

Threedee

Reason is my god

This message is hidden because Threedee is on your ignore list.

View Post.

Remove user from ignore list

as you can see, the "view post" option is always available. I thought you knew.

Threedee

Reason is my god

This message is hidden because Threedee is on your ignore list.

View Post.

Remove user from ignore list

as you can see, the "view post" option is always available. I thought you knew.

Ah, I wasn't aware of its existence. Perhaps because when someone is on ignore, the point is to, you know...ignore them. I'm surprised a man as important as you would waste your time with such nonsense.

Ah, I wasn't aware of its existence. Perhaps because when someone is on ignore, the point is to, you know...ignore them. I'm surprised a man as important as you would waste your time with such nonsense.

Consider it a character flaw...I just can't let bs fly.

Wow, I wasn't aware you had any. That's a remarkably humble confession on your part.

Well, we all appreciate the efforts you go to in exposing BS wherever you find it. Good work.

Look, honey, I never said I was perfect...I said I was good. I'm flawed, just like you.
Condescension aside, lose it...it's not becoming.

Kind of like a peeping tom, HUH!!

Okay, Damo and PMP like to speak in code. Highly intriguing, but to clarify for those who don't know as much as them about the Bible, Leviticus was ritualistic law, these laws came from the priests, the Levites. The Laws of Moses are the Big 10. The laws of the Covenant, the laws of Yahweh, made with Jews of Israel.

a bit off.....the Levitical Code is about the ritual of sacrifice....it was a law given TO the Levites who were to administer the sacrifices.....the Mosaic Code is the moral code, given to all people, not just the Israelites....

Deut 4:5Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.

6Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.

7For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for?

8And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?

Back