Okay ...
I'll write a real one...
How's this;

A rape fan named Tom will harangue,
How he holidays down in Da Nang.
Then he shills for big oil,
And erupts like a boil,
On the arse of a slimy farang.

I only wish that BP or Shell would pay me, can you tell me where I can apply? What does perturb me though is how you are still up at 3:00am composing limericks, how sad is that?

Da Nang is a great place, my daughter in law's family have an apartment there. You should try travelling rather than posting shit on forums.

How did you end up becoming so bitter and twisted anyway? I heard that your ex-wife was so fugging ugly that even Billy Barfly shunned her. So never mind, as long as you don't sprain your wrist you'll always have a helping hand.

Sent from my iPhone 10S

Last edited:
I only wish that BP or Shell would pay me, can you tell me where I can apply? What does perturb me though is how you are still up at 3:00am composing limericks, how sad is that?

Sent from my iPhone 10S
Correction, it is 4:00am in Colorado!! Nostradumbarse is one seriously sad excuse for a man, no wonder his wife left him. Still there is always your brother Twatsky, I'm sure he never says no.

Sent from my iPhone 10S

Da Nang is a great place, my daughter in law's family have an apartment there. You should try travelling rather than posting shit on forums.

How did you end up becoming so bitter and twisted anyway? I heard that your ex-wife was so fugging ugly that even Billy Barfly shunned her. So never mind, as long as you don't sprain your wrist you'll always have a helping hand.

Sent from my iPhone 10S
My Uncle thought Da Nang sucked. They kept shooting at him.

To the Moderators

Is there any American man
has a notion how limericks scan?
and their terrible rhymes
so disfigure our times
that I'm making a call for a ban! :)

I happen to remember this one because I made it up on the fly while driving through Limerick Maine, back when I was about 18 or 19...

An astronomical Greek known as Damos
With the women of Athens was famous
Under togas he’d grope
With his big telescope
Exclaiming Eureka! Uranus!

Ironic that our fearless leader here at JPP is nicknamed Damo ...
I wonder if he ever exclaimed Eureka! Uranus!

To the Moderators

Is there any American man
has a notion how limericks scan?
and their terrible rhymes
so disfigure our times
that I'm making a call for a ban! :)

Of those whose posts I see,I exempt Buckly J. Ewer, who holds to scansion even in his own composition.

I happen to remember this one because I made it up on the fly while driving through Limerick Maine, back when I was about 18 or 19...

An astronomical Greek known as Damos
With the women of Athens was famous
Under togas he’d grope
With his big telescope
Exclaiming Eureka! Uranus!

Ironic that our fearless leader here at JPP is nicknamed Damo ...
I wonder if he ever exclaimed Eureka! Uranus!
Greeks didn't wear togas. The Romans did.

Back