LITERAL Hellfire Torment—Not A Bible Teaching

your questions are niggling and intentionally just distractive.
Fallacy fallacy. His questions are legitimate.
stop being satanic, control freak fascist.
Buzzword fallacy. Redefinition fallacies (atheism<->Satan, atheism<->control freak, capitalist<->fascist).
you're presuming full control of other people and how to judge them.
DON'T TRY TO WORD STUFF!
that's trying to usurp God and and the seed of totalitariansm on other.
YOU DON'T GET TO SPEAK FOR GOD!
like unam sanctum... a perversion of morality.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT SEXUAL DEVIANCY ON IBDAMANN OR ANYBODY ELSE!

Look it's a religion and it's adherents behave like religious zealots
Redefinition fallacy (theism<->atheism).
The Church of No God is not atheism. It is a fundamentalist style religion.

Yes, they try to call themselves 'atheists', but they are the furthest thing from atheism.

your questions are niggling and intentionally just distractive.
My questions are intentionally asking a question, but I don't want to go into how that works. If you don't know the answer, just say so ... but you seem very hypocritical, i.e. pretending to speak with authority and with feigned outrage ... when you have no idea.

I'm guessing that you have never actually repented, or that you might have tried fumbling your way through one without really knowing what you are supposed to do. Maybe you looked up some popular processes online, but you never had any way to verify if you were doing it correctly.

... and of course, you blame me for your frustrations. I simply asked how someone can know if it is being done correctly. If you don't know, just say so.

stop being satanic, control freak fascist.

I imagine that if you find out that you repented incorrectly that you can always try again.

you're presuming full control of other people and how to judge them.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I asked a question and obviously you got triggered because you don't know the answer when you have apparently pretended to be an authority on the subject.

Maybe you are simply overthinking the question. How does one know whether he is repenting correctly? Don't overthink.

that's trying to usurp God and and the seed of totalitariansm on other.
... am I being fascist?

like unam sanctum... a perversion of morality.
OK, for you I'll modify the question slightly. How does one ensure there is no perversion of morality during repentence?

My questions are intentionally asking a question, but I don't want to go into how that works. If you don't know the answer, just say so ... but you seem very hypocritical, i.e. pretending to speak with authority and with feigned outrage ... when you have no idea.

I'm guessing that you have never actually repented, or that you might have tried fumbling your way through one without really knowing what you are supposed to do. Maybe you looked up some popular processes online, but you never had any way to verify if you were doing it correctly.

... and of course, you blame me for your frustrations. I simply asked how someone can know if it is being done correctly. If you don't know, just say so.

I imagine that if you find out that you repented incorrectly that you can always try again.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I asked a question and obviously you got triggered because you don't know the answer when you have apparently pretended to be an authority on the subject.

Maybe you are simply overthinking the question. How does one know whether he is repenting correctly? Don't overthink.

... am I being fascist?

OK, for you I'll modify the question slightly. How does one ensure there is no perversion of morality during repentence?
the point is voluntary morality not your coercion and control obsession.

you're a pontificating fuckface with no actual point.

Fallacy fallacy. His questions are legitimate.

Buzzword fallacy. Redefinition fallacies (atheism<->Satan, atheism<->control freak, capitalist<->fascist).

DON'T TRY TO WORD STUFF!

YOU DON'T GET TO SPEAK FOR GOD!

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT SEXUAL DEVIANCY ON IBDAMANN OR ANYBODY ELSE!
you're the ones obsessed with how to be sure people are repenting properly.

you're fucked up totalitarians using religion for the wrong things.
:truestory:

you're the ones obsessed with how to be sure people are repenting properly.
So you are perfect. You have never made any error, never offended anyone, never made any mistakes of any kind whatsoever.

You're a liar. You can repent of it, but only if you want to correct it, and actually try to correct it.
you're fucked up totalitarians using religion for the wrong things.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT TYRANNY ON JESUS CHRIST!

So you are perfect. You have never made any error, never offended anyone, never made any mistakes of any kind whatsoever.

You're a liar. You can repent of it, but only if you want to correct it, and actually try to correct it.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT TYRANNY ON JESUS CHRIST!
where did I say i'm perfect?

I'm saying the inability to know if someone is ACTUALLY REPENTING is a stupid concern and not an actual flaw in the redemption model.

the point is voluntary morality not your coercion and control obsession.
I take it you have never encountered a question before. It's interesting that mine is your first.

you're a pontificating fuckface with no actual point.
Questions rarely have a point because they aren't arguments; they're questions. What about them do you not understand. Maybe I can help you sort through this.

I honestly don't get why it is so important to characterize the lack of religious faith as a form of religious faith.
Christians are routinely attacked for their religious beliefs by Marxists and other leftists who see Christians as their primary competitors. These Marxists and/or leftists are uneducated cowards who dishonestly portray themselves as being "atheists" so as to conceal their own religions and render them immune to return fire.

Unfortunately, there are some Christians such as Yakuda who are about as sharp as a cue ball and who gullibly take all claims of atheism on face value. The result is that Yakuda is greatly confused and needs to blame actual atheists for his own gullibility and lack of education. Yakuda won't even accept input from actual atheists because he is irrationally stupid in that regard.

To answer your question, there are quite a few Christians such as Yakuda who have been beaten up by Marxist/leftist adversaries who nonethless claim to be atheist and who seem invulnerable (i.e. they don't have any apparent religion to attack in return). These Christians don't recognize their attackers as Marxists/leftists and they don't strike back with effective measures; they just end up HATING actual atheists and assign to them the Marxist religious beliefs espoused by those who assaulted them in the first place.

Last edited:
No. Atheism means "no theism" or "no religion".
It does not care whether any god or gods exist or not.

Science, for example, is completely atheistic. It simply doesn't go there.
Mathematics and logic is the same. They are completely atheistic.

The Church of No God is a religion. Atheism is not.
Spot on ... but all of this is so straightforward that I am apalled that there's even a need for such explanation.

Anyway, well said. All of it.

Back