LMAO!!! Im on FAKE ignore by the nutter lefties.

BidenPresident is the Queen/King of FAKE ignore. " Thats it PAL! You are going on ignore RIGHT NOW!" Then of course ends up responding to every other post you make because he lies so much he cant keep anything straight half the time. Good times,...fun indeed. :laugh:

BidenPresident is the Queen/King of FAKE ignore. " Thats it PAL! You are going on ignore RIGHT NOW!" Then of course ends up responding to every other post you make because he lies so much he cant keep anything straight half the time. Good times,...fun indeed. :laugh:

She's told me that many times along with the fact that I was going to be banned from every thread... so along with her fake ignore comes fake thread ban... My favorites are the official fake ignore posts though...the announcements... that come along specially crafted reminders....;)

She's told me that many times along with the fact that I was going to be banned from every thread... so along with her fake ignore comes fake thread ban... My favorites are the official fake ignore posts though...the announcements... that come along specially crafted reminders....;)

I know. Its all so stupid. If someone really has another poster on ignore,.....they actually have that person on IGNORE. They dont make stupid little posts reaffirming you are on ignore. :laugh: Unless of course,....they dont really have you on ignore. ;) :laugh:

Last edited:
I know. It’s all so stupid. If someone really has another poster on ignore,.....they actually have that person on IGNORE. They dont make stupid little posts reaffirming you are on ignore. :laugh: Unless of course,....they dont really have you on ignore. ;) :laugh:
They can see your posts quoted by others, so they may have you on ignore, but see the posts when others quote you. The post the see might be just too good to ignore.

I know. Its all so stupid. If someone really has another poster on ignore,.....they actually have that person on IGNORE. They dont make stupid little posts reaffirming you are on ignore. :laugh: Unless of course,....they dont really have you on ignore. ;) :laugh:

Correct...

They can see your posts quoted by others, so they may have you on ignore, but see the posts when others quote you. The post the see might be just too good to ignore.

That doesnt make any sense. :) I have put two people on ignore since ive been here. Not because its annoying to read them but more so that I believe they do not deserve any kind of interaction or response from me. They are just too far down the pecking order to even bother with. I use ignore as it was intended to be used.....to ignore. To each his own I guess.

That doesnt make any sense. :) I have put two people on ignore since ive been here. Not because its annoying to read them but more so that I believe they do not deserve any kind of interaction or response from me. They are just too far down the pecking order to even bother with. I use ignore as it was intended to be used.....to ignore. To each his own I guess.
Yes, to each their own. I like that! :clink:

If you talk about them or reference them, then you aren’t ignoring them, Fat Boy.

That you can change the oil in your car, idiot, does not make you a master mechanic.

Take your Glock and 5 others. 10 others. More, I don’t give a fuck. I could tell you which weapon a projectile from one of those came from. And then back it up in a courtroom. Try that with your “knowledge”.

Fucking moron.

Nope, no one said it did.

It's not that hard to determine the twist rate in the barrel, it's listed in the operator's manual (or online).
Look at rifling wear, most often it shows, especially if the weapon hasn't been cleaned. Of course, there's
the powder residue. That's easy, so you ain't all that smart anyway, are you dickhead? Shall I go on?

Fucking pussy, leftist asshole...

I believe this to be an exaggeration.

This is Stone

fat-guy-shooting.gif

Guno צְבִי;5965740 said:
Arby the rube shoots bee's , cats and other small animals . What a nut
Fat Boy is better since he claims the ability to “shoot the ass off of a house fly at a hundred yards”. :thup:

Some claim MAGAts always lie and Fat Boy’s claim is a good example of MAGAt bullshit.

Funnier was his rant about being a pussified idiot who puts people on ignore then keeps talking about them. LOL

I never shot small animals, tweetie birds, etc. Not even field mice. I did used to shoot dump rats with a .38 though...

Nope, no one said it did.

It's not that hard to determine the twist rate in the barrel, it's listed in the operator's manual (or online).
Look at rifling wear, most often it shows, especially if the weapon hasn't been cleaned. Of course, there's
the powder residue. That's easy, so you ain't all that smart anyway, are you dickhead? Shall I go on?

Fucking pussy, leftist asshole...

First of all, bitch, the twist rate on a projectile from an unknown source is not a consideration for the examiner. Shows your ignorance.
“Of course, there’s powder residue”? What the fuck does that even mean?
You have no idea how an examiner goes about looking at “rifling wear”, do you? “Most often shows”? No, fuck, it ALWAYS shows.

You’d best just let this one go, pally boy. Go shoot Bambi and call yourself a wildlife biologist.

First of all, bitch, the twist rate on a projectile from an unknown source is not a consideration for the examiner. Shows your ignorance.
“Of course, there’s powder residue”? What the fuck does that even mean?
You have no idea how an examiner goes about looking at “rifling wear”, do you? “Most often shows”? No, fuck, it ALWAYS shows.

You’d best just let this one go, pally boy. Go shoot Bambi and call yourself a wildlife biologist.

The hell it isn't.Twist rates aren't the same across handguns. Take in barrel lengths.
There are an assortment of types of powders one can use in a cartridge, dumbfuck.
Knowing what powder was used can eliminate bullet manufacturers, criminals don't
reload their own ammo. If a hollow point hits bone and fragments, powder residue
is the only option left to identify the bullet.
You don't even understand rifling wear, do you? Few criminals clean their guns, that
results in "pitting" inside the barrel, which leaves "marks" on the bullet's rifling. It's
why those of us who know this clean our guns, so the power residue doesn't build
up and affect accuracy, and prematurely wear out the barrel.
You claim expertise in bullet recognition, I fail to see any. You must have been the
guy who delivered the laboratory results (a secretary, no more) to prosecutors. It's
no wonder you come here with a sad and angry attitude, knowing you never advanced
any further in your career than a simple delivery boy.

Shooting Bambi makes me a wildlife biologist? Damn! I didn't know that. It probably
would have been a lot easier than working for years to become a master machinist.

The hell it isn't.Twist rates aren't the same across handguns. Take in barrel lengths.
There are an assortment of types of powders one can use in a cartridge, dumbfuck.
Knowing what powder was used can eliminate bullet manufacturers, criminals don't
reload their own ammo. If a hollow point hits bone and fragments, powder residue
is the only option left to identify the bullet.
You don't even understand rifling wear, do you? Few criminals clean their guns, that
results in "pitting" inside the barrel, which leaves "marks" on the bullet's rifling. It's
why those of us who know this clean our guns, so the power residue doesn't build
up and affect accuracy, and prematurely wear out the barrel.
You claim expertise in bullet recognition, I fail to see any. You must have been the
guy who delivered the laboratory results (a secretary, no more) to prosecutors. It's
no wonder you come here with a sad and angry attitude, knowing you never advanced
any further in your career than a simple delivery boy.

Shooting Bambi makes me a wildlife biologist? Damn! I didn't know that. It probably
would have been a lot easier than working for years to become a master machinist.

LOL

Your ignorance is just fucking PRICELESS!

Twist rates aren’t measured on unknown projectiles, dumbfuck. You have your test snd nomenclature wrong.

Powder residues don’t identify a bullet and rarely, if ever, does it fucking matter who manufactured a round.

Yeah, great. You clean your gun and a crook doesn’t. Good for you, dumbfuck. I can still pick your gun out of any other, cleaned or not.

Keep struggling, motherfucker. I’ll point out your ignorance every fucking time.

Now, go change the oil in your car snd call yourself a master mechanic.

Back