LMAO!!! Im on FAKE ignore by the nutter lefties.

What would be that half truth there, Doc? What most likely is half true is your imagination.

But, Quantico is a beautiful place. I was surprised at how much wooded area there was.
Not clarifying who you were working for when at Quantico.

Yes, the Marine Corps needs a lot of woods to train people.

Nifty, there are many similarities in your words when compared to Stone's. What I like is neither of you have a filter so you tell it as it is. I would love to watch a Super Bowl with you and Stone, it would be a time warp like seeing Joe Namath and Johnny Unitas. There'd be no Bud Light or artificial turf being smoked. Women would be in the kitchen making sure we had plenty to eat.

The Gestapo would be out of the house to avoid the noise.

Offspring #2, on the other hand, had to explain Brady's magnificence with the Erhardt-Perkins offense
to her ex who understood hockey and not much else.

The PM's were flying! :laugh: They got together and decided the only way to deal with me is to not respond to me. This shows how TRULY EFFECTIVE I have been. Best part? None of these idiots have the sand to actually put me on ignore,....instead they read EVERY word I post without responding. Their blood pressure must be rising by the day! :laugh: This is awesome,.....this way I can say whatever I want to and they have to just sit there and TAKE IT with gritted DENTURES! Thanks lefties! You let me bend you over AGAIN!

:magagrin:
Oh, poor guy, you need some attention? I was gone, but I’m here now. Attended a volleyball tournament in Dallas. My grand’s team took first in their pool! She aced the final serve and the winning point! She’s really good.

Be nice. I havent attacked you and we rarely have bad words toward each other. Why start now. I also dont care for the sneaky way you just tried to DOX Top in your post. Stop it.
Except, she’s mentioned it on many occassions. ;)

TOP is big on both morning drinking and watching tv so I’m guessing she does:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4428122/
50933545_1234409806725178_37389150600560640_n.jpg

Top never had any family connections to the military

Oh, poor guy, you need some attention? I was gone, but I’m here now. Attended a volleyball tournament in Dallas. My grand’s team took first in their pool! She aced the final serve and the winning point! She’s really good.

Nice. Hope you had a good time!

Guno צְבִי;5964486 said:
Top never had any family connections to the military
Most MAGAts don’t. Those that do are usually oath-breakers, traitors and wannabe terrorists.

Nifty, there are many similarities in your words when compared to Stone's. What I like is neither of you have a filter so you tell it as it is. I would love to watch a Super Bowl with you and Stone, it would be a time warp like seeing Joe Namath and Johnny Unitas. There'd be no Bud Light or artificial turf being smoked. Women would be in the kitchen making sure we had plenty to eat.

Damn straight!

What in blue hell has been going on in here? And who the hell reported Goat for nothing again? Buncha squeeling babies,...WTF! I see the Home dept Idaho dumbass is impersonating an FBI agent AGAIN as well.

What in blue hell has been going on in here? And who the hell reported Goat for nothing again? Buncha squeeling babies,...WTF! I see the Home dept Idaho dumbass is impersonating an FBI agent AGAIN as well.
What happened, Fat Boy? You pissing in the wind again? LOL

Back