LMAO!!! Im on FAKE ignore by the nutter lefties.

IMA LIL’ GANGSTA
CELLBLOCK D’s JIZZ-FACED GOATBOY
I HAVE PRISON CRED
No doubt, buttboy. Are you on probation still or are you done?

When will you or your fellow KKK members report me again? You’d be a fucking moron to think that just because I don’t get banned doesn’t mean I don’t learn about reports through warnings.

I "examine" my firearms every time before I take them out. I "examine," disassemble and clean them after every use. Don't need no FBI course.
And I'm sure I know more about firearms than you, because unlike you, I also know how to use them.

LOL

You continually embarrass yourself on this topic. Yet, you’re too fucking stupid to even realize it.

Typical Trumper, though, so nothing new in the world.

I wonder if there is an award around here for number of reports?
Dutch and Owl admit to being at the top of the list. No pun intended but for some strange reason they spend a lot of their time trying to get TOP shut down.

Hmmm, dunno. Do you think I did?

You implied it with your posts. A half-truth = a full lie. Deceit, even if not explicit, is a lie. In short, if you try to make others believe something is not true, no matter how it’s done, then you are being dishonest. So please quit playing games and shoot straight. TIA.

BTW, I lived at Quantico for a year; 6 months at TBS and 6 months in an apartment waiting for a flight school slot.

Do you even know what the fuck Quantico is, dipshit?
TOP is big on both morning drinking and watching tv so I’m guessing she does:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4428122/
50933545_1234409806725178_37389150600560640_n.jpg

You implied it with your posts. A half-truth = a full lie. Deceit, even if not explicit, is a lie. In short, if you try to make others believe something is not true, no matter how it’s done, then you are being dishonest. So please quit playing games and shoot straight. TIA.

BTW, I lived at Quantico for a year; 6 months at TBS and 6 months in an apartment waiting for a flight school slot.

What would be that half truth there, Doc? What most likely is half true is your imagination.

But, Quantico is a beautiful place. I was surprised at how much wooded area there was.

Back